Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why did the hunters put a red A

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Ania, Oct 26, 2014.

1. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

The mark of the A-team

2. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

I think the A - D box car Letters was just to make it easy to figure out how long until they either need to feed the cattle or slaughter them. like "oh we have 8 in A they have been in there 2 days we should give them water .... or just harvest them all "

and at this point like maybe 1 or 4 dozen others have said. physic warfare , or maybe that's psychological ? :zombies_lol:

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Reasons others have mentioned. The 'A' was left when Bob was dumped off and part of their intimidation attempt.

Plus, they were all weird sickos led by a third rate micro-manager ...'stupid pricks' as Bob so aptly put it.

4. jackie pies

jackie pies Member

I guess they hauled ass back. If Rick & co stayed to watch / wait, why would they let things in the church go on so long. as soon as the hunters were inside, you'd think they'd follow them and start the convo / killing. I mean, it's Rick's kids in there. No way is he going to sit and wait to see if the Hunters just assume no one is there and leave.

5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Maybe they were grading a written test the group took when they were in Terminus?

6. Ania

Ania Member

This is by far my favorite explanation. Although now I get the connection to boxcar A.

7. Wombat

Wombat Member

ha! nice :zombies_lol:

Seriously, I think it was Gareth attempting to intimidate Rick's group. Reminding them that they were boxcar A menu items.

This self inflated ego of his and belief he had the upperhand of course bit him in the butt shortly after.

#27 Wombat, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I think it stands for abattoir. An abattoir is a slaughterhouse.

10. wolffe

wolffe Member

It meant Anarchy.

11. Zombie.GrrL

Zombie.GrrL New Member

They didn't go to the camp, it was a ruse. They knew that the church was being watched which is why they made a big, loud exit down the road with lots of weapons rather than a stealthy one.

Like Dale would have said, it was pantomine. :)