Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why did the teenage girl give morgan a bullet?

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Smokembadd61jr, Nov 3, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I've never seen one here in Ontario. In fact, I'd never even heard of them until I saw Morgan's Goo Goo Cluster last season. But now I want one so bad. :( Do I need to make a cross-border shopping trip to get one? :zombies_lol:

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There will be no romance, but the crunch and the mole hole will symbolize love.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

And here is what Bethany Anne Lind, who played Young Woman, and gave Morgan chicken soup, has to say about the whole thing:

"Had a great time on set for twd. I had heard they were wonderful to work with and it's all true. Very thankful to Scott Gimple for giving me the opportunity to play a part in this amazing story. "

[​IMG]

I also asked her for any background story she might have on how those 2 characters got to where they were. She hasn't responded to that yet, but if/when she does, she'll get her own interview thread.

4. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I need to go to the eye doctor , I thought it was a can opener.

5. jojo

jojo Member

Sad part is neither one was a fighter. They were probably with a group that got seperated or killed. Maybe they'll circle back and find the abandoned cabin. Then have their lustfull romance in the cabin by the fire eating goo clusters.

6. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

I've never heard of them either.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Damn! I wish I never open the spoiler tag!! Now it's no suprise..

8. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

That's what I thought, basically they were just zombie food. They looked scared and damaged.

9. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I think Morgan was initially rushing toward them with the full intent to kill them, but caught himself and was kind of teetering over the edge. These two clearly didn't have much of anything. It's possible that these two things comprised almost all of their worldly possessions. They both panicked upon seeing him still enraged after killing the Walker, and she gave him the can and the bullet as something of a peace offering/thank you. When Morgan saw their act of kindness, it caused him to reflect back on everything that Eastman had taught him, and he realized that these were two people that were struggling to get by, although their own struggles were likely fundamentally different than his own. Morgan didn't have any issues surviving against the Walkers, but rather struggling to cope with himself and his losses. Their struggles were seemingly more of a lack of adaptation to the changing world. Presumably, they became Walker chow eventually. Either that or they became cannibal chow at Terminus.