Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why did they just walk in?

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Lxwad, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

Why in the world didn't they hang back awhile and scope things out? I would never just walk into a strange place like that! What in the world were they thinking??

2. Chemoflys

Chemoflys New Member

This is what I thought, also why was the gates etc not locked, and no guards on look out? Strange.

3. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

Yeah it's strange. Those are just red flags waiving all over the place. And no one finds it odd? I don't buy it.

4. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

They were anxious to know if any other survivors who got separated from the prison were there.

5. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

im sure they were. But still stupid, they're walking into a trap.

6. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Yay! Love your name and avatar! I know what episode that shot is from too!

7. straysd0ntsleep

They couldn't resist the smell of cooking meat.

8. highway234

highway234 Member

they thought, 'man, the season finale's next week, we gotta move this along.'

9. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

Yep. You are absolutely right. But I still don't like it

10. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Because there really wasn't any reason to hang back. It was a very non threatening looking, nothing was happening that would have made them feel apprehensive... Terminus just kinda drew them in.

11. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Avery would make a good leader in TWD, Plus he could fight Tasha yar :Grin:

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Because this is a horror show and it does not have to make sense.

13. tsahi

tsahi Member

My thought too. I was sure the best thing they should do when they come near Terminus is to watch it for a day, and see what's going on there. It could easily be another Woodberry, or overrun by walkers, or what not.

And yeah, such a big place, with vegetable gardens and all, and only one person? something must smell fishy here.

14. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

But, what are they going to learn by spending a whole day looking at a big building from outside??

15. MelissaJKelly

MelissaJKelly Member

I thought the same, the fact that the gates weren't locked made me think there was some serious security problem. A walked could just as easily walk in?

16. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Yes they will spend a whole day just looking at the building?(Baked with Sarcasm!)

It is called reconnaissance and it is only prudent and sensible given everything that has and could happen in this setting.

To just go charging in is stupid and sort of asking for trouble which they must be tired of getting better at all the time.

Once they started in it only got worse too and should have raised the alarm that they should back up and devise a plan,geez do we have to think of everything around here?

17. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I don't know...they walked up to it pretty slowly and probably figured they gathered as much info as they could while they were approaching the building.. They did not "go Charging" in...... If I was with them I would think the place looked like heaven...clean, peaceful, good old Mary gonna make me a plate.....

18. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well I guess we will see how that worked out for them on Sunday night,or maybe in October.

19. SZQ

SZQ Member

Sasha spent time at Woodbury. I would think she would be most apprehensive of all. Utopia isn't what it seems.

20. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Because the disease of acting out thoughtless stupidity infects ALL of Hollywood (actually it's far worse but I'll get back to this), it's not just Daryl and the front door of the mortuary or the guys walking into Terminus for example. This problem has been around since movies were first created, even in silent horror flicks people do really dumb stuff, and all the way through great shows like Friday the 13th Jason gets to chase and kill several very dumb people.

Lets just say that as a general rule, the worse the danger ahead, the more careless people will act.

And I mean it's really bad, Terminus was almost light matter in comparison, we have had dumb people completely ignore BIG RED warning signs written in BLOOD before, people walking into dark tunnels where you could hear ominous throaty gurgling sounds and... Well... Once again I can't linger on any particular situation or show too long because it's everywhere as you see, the sickness spreads equivalent throughout the entire moviemaker's studios, and by the way, make that any and all movie maker studios (yeah it's that bad, not just Hollywood either, it's all of them, foreign studios too).

Apparently we haven't found a cure for it, either.

#20 8307c4, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014