Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why didn't Rick just shoot the Gov in the head?

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Dead man walking, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Dead man walking

Perhaps I'm a bit too much too the point but when Rick jumped the Gov from behind the bus, I didn't get it. I would have just blown his brains out. made no sense to have a brawl while all that was going on. There is a tank blowing the crap out of the prison, your son is there in the middle of all that somewhere and Rick decides to have a macho punch up? That was irresponsible at best, he was almost killed to boot and now is barely able to look after himself as a result. I like Ricks' character (2nd to Daryl for me) but gets a lot of the big decisions wrong doesn't he? The only business end he got done i remember is sticking his machete in the inmates head (forgot his name). Should have just done the same to the Gov, would have been a perfect quick and unexpected end for the Gov.

Yes I know some will argue that then Michonne couldn't get her revenge by running him through and now it works that Rick is all beat up to let Carl develop a bit and I agree. But still - made no sense to do that, for Rick to put himself at risk, his son and not be able to help the group as a result. If he'd popped the Gov he would be right behind the gov's people storming the prison and he could pick some off from behind.

Or perhaps he was out of bullets.

2. Lawwry...Korral

Lawwry...Korral New Member

Yeah it's a about the climax. Would have been nice if no one but the gov. died though!

3. Walker Caravan

I'm going with "He was out of bullets." cause without all this there would be no Carl Poppa.

A world without Carl Poppa is a world I don't want to live in.