Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why didn't T-Dogg turn?

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by PhenomChriso, Nov 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Lack of Double Tap in this ep

Did anyone notice when they found T-Dogg (what was left of it) corpse, they did not double tap and shoot him in the head?
    Whether they did this off camera I don't know

2. nlew

nlew New Member

I apologize in advance if I missed something, but am I correct in stating that T-Dogg didn't turn into a walker? He got bitten by one zombie and then attacked and eaten on by two more. Carol left him for dead and when Rick showed up the two zombies were still alive and T-Dogg was not moving. Shouldn't he have been reanimated by that point? Again, if I am missing something please bring it to my attention. Otherwise, I am curious as to why Rick didn't have to put him down.

3. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

T-Dogg is (was) so bad-ass that he doesn't turn for no virus!!

4. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

He may take hours before turning into a walker...

5. Joenips

Joenips Member

Its not confirmed but its seems that if you get bitten it may take hours after you die before you reanimate, but if you die by a none bite it the reanimation is quicker only taking a couple minutes. (ie. Shane)

6. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

According to Jener, it depends on the person. Amy took hours to turn, Shane merely few minutes.

7. nlew

nlew New Member

So why didn't they shoot him or stab him in the head? Surely one of them would have thought to do so. Does this mean that we will get to see a T-Dogg zombie in the future?

8. Joenips

Joenips Member

Probably did it off screen. Zombie T-Dog also wouldn't be much of a threat since he's in two pieces.

9. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

That's why you don't mess with well walkers...they carry a mean Karma Card!!

10. Pharris

Pharris Member

there seem to be two types of walker attacks - a bite where someone gets away and being devoured. Ed, for example, in the first season was literally eaten almost to entirety, whereas Amy was bitten. Logic dictates that if you are eaten, and there is very little left but 'meaty bones' you won't turn, as the walkers probably get into the cranial cavity as well (or close to it). Even if you WERE to turn, there would be so little flesh and muscle left elsewhere, you'd be simply an incapacitated skeleton with moving eyes and jaw.

11. WalkerAbeSimpson

There wasn't really that much time between his death and Rick seeing him though Rick was already in the cell blocking heading toward the generators when T-dogg went down so no more than 30 minutes later he stumbled across the body and had more pressing issues than a future Z-dogg.

12. nlew

nlew New Member

Lovin' the Z-dogg!

13. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

What about the bicycle girl? Wasn't she attacked by like 20+ zombies and came back? Except with the lower portion of her body gone...

14. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

We don't KNOW if Rick skewered his brain or not, so there might be a zombie t-dog. Just have to wait and see.

LOL, it would be SO cool if the episode had Rick stabbing his friend in the head with a knife and drawing some parallels between him and the governor. Maybe next episode.

15. Bubbletub

Bubbletub New Member

Well there is not much left to turn , only his head and maybe feet the whole midsection was feeding frenzied on by walkers he would probably not even be able to stand up , that being said better not loose a head around the children :hatchet:

16. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Since there were several zombies (2?) eating T-Doug alive, maybe they got to his brain and ate enough of it that he could not reanimate. But I think Rick and his companions should have done T-Doug the favour of shooting him in the head anyway, just in case. Coming back as a zombie isn't something you wish to happen to people you care about, so they should have made sure he wouldn't... Even if he looked mangled beyond recognition, they should have been sure...

17. fecto

fecto Member

If the new black guy takes up his riot shield and kicks ass at zombie slaying it will be just like he never left us

18. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Whatever is left... regardless how little will come back as long as the brain is not damaged.

19. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

i think the zombies ate his face and brain.

20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

How exactly did they get his brain out of the skull?