Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why does Rick have Glen ....

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by A1337sti, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

This ^

2. Kenster

Kenster Member

*whistles as though innocent*

3. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

well my child is still in utero... But i don't think i could put my baby down . I would be fine with someone else putting them down. preferably i would turn my back , have a close friend shoot them before they became a walker, and then i could turn around and mourn.

and I'd likely go crazy after that.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

^^^ Yep!!

5. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

No ,no don't think that. Even if you post a question that had an obvious answer (perhaps you missed something while viewing) it's really great to hear everyone's take on it. I've learned alot by reading other people's ideas on some situations that seemed to have just 1 answer. It's great that everyone can post what they are thinking.

*gets down off soap box* :zombies_lol:

6. Pharris

Pharris Member

I just watched it again and hadn't noticed the mention of Tdog until this time - you're right, he was referring to Herschel turning, not, as I though, to be a supportive boyfriend - though I hope that was the secondary reason (which it very well could have been) because that makes the character growth far more intriguing. Zombies and guns aside, what we are watching is an experiment in human dynamics, and how we adjust (or mal adjust) to severe situations.

7. seraph_26

seraph_26 New Member

Well from a writers perspective it is a way to introduce tension for the audience watching. Because they know that Maggie and Glenn are together and the audience will wonder would Glenn be able to kill Herschell? And if he did what would happen between him and Maggie.

But if I were to look at it like I was Rick, I would have to also say maybe because Rick trusts Glenn to do the right thing, and he wants someone there to protect the women.

8. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Totally agree. Also, I think Rick would possibly want at least one GROWN male to protect the female group, especially since Rick does not know what/who else could be lurking in the prison.