Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why doesnt Glenn wear the damn backpack?

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Kill Judith, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

This episode and last he is carrying it around in one hand with a knife in the other. Straps do not look to be broken. You think it would be easier to move and fight walkers if he wore it. Whats up? I would expect more out of such an experienced survivor like Glenn

2. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I envy you, my friend. If the biggest issue you've had with the past few episodes is the orientation of Glenn's backpack, you're doing A-Okay. :zombies_lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Ha thats great. I actually have alot of issues with the last few episodes but just trying to get some thought provoking discussion going and off this Syria/ISIS BS.

4. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Ha, I year ya. I still miss the orange backpack.

5. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

I still think to this day that whole orange backpack scenario was one of the best and most chilling things ever in WD. Starts off with the guy flagging for help at the beginning of the episode and at the end they find his eaten body and the backback on the ground. Really summed up life in the ZA

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that a midget was hiding in that backpack. Ya know, they're really smart.

Oh shit! I said "midget". My bad. Sorry midgets.... I mean, little people. Oy!

7. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I agree, but what was even more chilling to me, was that they wouldn't stop for the guy, but would stop for the backpack.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think if surrounded by the Dead the backpack could be too easily grabbed and might actually be a thing that ends up trapping and not helping them if you can see my point?
    Sort of like an extra handle on the back that can not be moved easily like your arms.
    So rather than have it there and maybe be a liability they are ready to just drop it if in a fight?

We sure know there is nothing useful in the damn thing,no water,no ammo,no bible,no radio………???

9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I see your point. And I agree as well.
    But, the liability can also be an asset, ie having the backpack to protect your back from getting bitten as it acts like an armour.

Anyway, I think the main reason is how Glenn carries his gun around. He is using a 'front chest' gun holster and a carrying a backpack on his back would make the strap interferes with getting the gun out.

[​IMG]

10. Hellion

Hellion Member

The orange backpack is the single most important object in the whole of the ZA. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It doesn't look cool for him to wear a backpack.

12. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I think the Orange Backpack ruined all other backpacks for him.