Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why is it called Chupacabra?

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by Jakobi, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Well here is my guess. Chupacabra is a monster or little devil type of "thing". Maybe it's called this because of Merle?

2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Good question....Chupacabra is big myth down here in Texas and people constantly report seeing one (when all they are really seeing is a mangy coyote). I found it interesting that they chose Chupacabra which is a blood sucker devil type creature, drains the blood from livestock mostly is how the story goes which implies vampyrism not zombyism...lol. So it meaning Merle could very well be it for he most definitely is a little devil that's for sure. :Grin:

3. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

They answered why it was called that pretty good in the show I guess, not as subtly as some of the other episode names.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I think it is because Merle wasn't real, just as Daryl's Chupacabra wasn't real. Daryl only thought he saw it because he was tripping on mushrooms, and only saw Merle because he was in grave danger and much pain.

5. Rasta Ron

Rasta Ron New Member

I saw a fox with mange around here. It look so messed up I could see people thinking it was a supernatural creature. It looked really messed up.

[​IMG]

6. Lucky

Lucky Member

I think this explanation makes sense.

7. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

well explained, i think that is why its called too, and also like when the little kid from hershel's farm laughs about daryl's tale, and daryl says: what's so funny jackass, jaja, daryl should have punched the kid down

i dont live in us, actually in argentina, we dont even have coyotes here, but once saw a documentary on the chupacabra, i think it was in animal planet, they tried to catch one and everything, had bone evidence on it apparently, but at the end they couldnt prove anything either

8. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

this..

9. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Dale: "Back in Atlanta Daryl claimed he saw a Chupacabra."

Merle: "I tell you what, I'm as real as your CHUPACABRA!"

There's your answer.