Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why Is There No Section for COD Modern Warfare 2?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BennyDarby, Sep 22, 2014.

1. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

COD Modern Warfare 2 is, in my opinion, one of the best titles of the series. The campaign was fun and the mini games are great, nice and short. So why is there no section for it on this forum, is it too old?

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Basically, yes. It's so old now, not a lot of people are talking about it anymore, so it doesn't need its own section...

3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I joined this forum post MW3, and Black Ops 2 was being talked about the most. It was once called Black Ops 2 forums, so I assume that could be another reason.

4. js85

js85 Member

I actually just started playing mw2 again and it's still active and fun! I can understand why there's no forum for it, but it is still an option in the franchise. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Yeah, I agree. I love the game and still play it. It's a pity that there's not a section to discuss the mission and mini games, because there would be a lot to talk about, but I understand that it's way outdated. I also still play COD 2 Modern Warfare, it's a classic.

6. Chingling

Chingling Member

Probably because of its age. Lots of the current MW2 lobbies on the PC are modded anyways. The game was amazing, and definitely one of my favorites. But there are just not that many people to discuss it, probably why there isn't a forum.

7. edthebig

edthebig Member

It is my favorite out of the COD series but just look at the people replying to this thread, we are not that many. I dont think it would get many views and therefore it would be inactive and die out.