Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why isn't Tyrese dead ?

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Shonen, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Shonen

Shonen Member

I know this is a zombie apocalypse and your suppose to dispense some disbelief, but something that's been bugging me. Why weren't the walkers able to kill Tyrese and the 2 little girls after the prison fell ?

Surely staying out in the middle of the woods all night, with a crying baby (walker homing beacon) and 2 little girls (1 being a psycho who wants to be a walker) would of gotten anyone else killed. Sure you could make the argument that Tyrese was looking out for everyone 24/7 but sleep deprivation would of taken its toll on him, and he'd eventually nod off and get eaten by a walker.

2. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

I wouldn't be bothered by this when there are other many things that bothers more in this show. It's possible they haven't encountered any walkers, or killed them on the way. And make shifts between the 3 to watch at night, and the baby could have been quiet.

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I still say he was lucky that the Terminus folk didnt catch him, cover him with peanut butter, and make Tyreeses's pieces as snacks.

4. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

TYreeses's Peanut Butter cups.