Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why the charade of taking Tara into the woods?

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Rickshair, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

...To look for her friend - when in reality they had decided to kill her?

And that includes the old woman. She wanted Tara dead too.

Seems a bit pointless making Tara think she was going back into the woods to find her friend. Why not shoot Tara at their camp???

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I think to fool Cindy into thinking that Tara was alive.

3. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Cindyknewanyway!

4. Lucas345

Lucas345 New Member

I know why I would take Tara into the woods. lol, I see your point tho. It would have to be because the old lady didn't want to upset her granddaughter. If she doesn't know that Tara is dead, then they could tell her that everythings fine, Tara is with her own people.

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it was all about keeping it from Cindy. The grandmother knew Cindy wanted Tara alive since she saved her times before.

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think they do intend to bring Tara all the way back to the bridge to look for her friend (ie Heath). If Heath is found there, both will be killed there. If not, Tara will be killed there too.

7. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I agree with those saying to fool Cindy. However I think they could have easily killed her at the camp without Cindy knowing. To me the whole thing was pointless and put two of their own at risk.

8. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

I wondered why Tara just took off running when everything was relatively fine. Dem amazon bitc@es be trippin'

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Excellent point about Heath. That hadn't occurred to me.

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Lots of reasons. They didn't want a mess in the middle of their camp, with a body to have to carry out, for one. That would be kind of like taking a dump on your living room floor. They were trying to fool Cyndie [even though she wasn't fooled]. And thirdly, they may have wanted to take care of Heath too, but I actually don't think so. I think they were about to shoot Tara when she ran.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I have a random question...i could rewatch but i can't at the moment lol. When Cyndie said two people were killed that wandered into their camp, did she mean those were two people she personally had to kill, or that they have only killed 2 people total?

I'm thinking if they have only killed 2 people total, we aren't dealing with quite the cold killers some people are thinking they are. It seems like they act completely on fear. They shot at Tara when she was a mysterious intruder but then once she spoke to them, they gave her a chance. Then as soon as they knew Tara's group had involvement with the Saviors they were terrified again and were going to kill her - but the woman with the gun (oops i forgot her name) was crying and having a hard time with the whole thing. I think they are just scared little bunnies.

12. BlackLightning

I think they also genuinely liked Tara. Or at least, Beatrice, Natania and Cyndie did.

The woman with the gun is Beatrice.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Thank you! Yeah they even offered her to stay with them. Granted, it was partly because they didn't want her revealing them to anyone else but I don't think they truly wanted to kill her. After what happened with the Saviors they are operating on distrust and fear...they can't operate like that for long.