Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

WIll be the best of the Black Ops series?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by ghostlyfear, Jun 7, 2015.

1. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Do you think that this title will be the leader in the Black Ops series?

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Depends on how I feel about the thrusting.

Also, if there's a classic playlist and Hardpoint is in that playlist.

3. AFKATafcar codf

Nope. Black Ops II is one of the highest-selling games in the series and one of the best received by gamers from the last few games/franchises. It should be good, but I find it hard to believe a game is going to surpass Black Ops or Blops II for CoD.

4. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

I won't buy it in any case by the way. I got pretty tired about CoD , don't you?

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i tryed Battlefield, World Of Tanks and even Arma, end up going back to COD.got kinda hooked on Minecraft, when i need a break from mass confusion..:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

6. Kyler

Kyler Member

I wouldn't say so. I think it all depends on what you get out of it really, you could see details that really interest you, while me, I might not.

7. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

Hmm I have my doubts, I really liked black ops 2 I thought that was a brilliant game with a solid multiplayer. Only time will tell

8. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I love CoD:BO2 (it's virtually perfect in my eyes), so CoD:BO3 needs to be more of the same to make me fall in love with it...

9. musky123

musky123 Member

BO2 will be the best because it,s simple and straight forward no boost,wall running or any nonsence like that .

10. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

Personally I think thrusting should stay in the bedroom.

11. mooray

mooray New Member

I think the developers should stick to the simplicity of Black Op II. They have definitely changed a lot in the up coming game and oldies like me will have some trouble adjusting with the new features.

12. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

isnt it always just more of the same tyger? dont worry if it isnt the same enough theyll sell you some "re imagined" maps...hahaha isnt nuketown just so much fun?

13. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Nope. Sometimes (pretty much every time) CoD MP gameplay is unbalanced, with certain things become a must use item, or other items become useless due to a single perk, etc. CoD:BO2 had a virtually perfect balance of gunplay and scorestreaks, while making every item and perk in the game useful.

The best example I can give of this is the sentry gun. In every CoD game the sentry gun has appeared in (besides CoD:BO2), all you had to do to avoid a sentry gun was use a perk (that usually protected you from everything, so why wouldn't you use it?). In CoD:BO2, the sentry gun could always target you, unless you used smoke for cover to run past it. This made the Engineer perk very useful to detect the sentry gun so you could flank them and take them out. And from memory there was no perk that allowed you to run past motion triggered equipment, so the Engineer perk was the only way to avoid these devices. And following on from that, the lack of a perk that disabled motion triggered devices, made those devices a viable choice in your custom classes.

Gameplay balance is of paramount importance to me and only CoD:BO2 has gotten it right so far, in my opinion. As for CoD:BO3, I think it's virtually perfect as far as gameplay balance is concerned. In my opinion, only Hardwired stops the game from being perfectly balanced by making motion triggered devices useless and does way too many other things for a single perk.

In short, CoD:BO2 wasn't the same old CoD from previous years, because it balanced the gameplay perfectly. That's what I'd prefer to have year after year...

14. Pitch

Pitch New Member

I think each version or sequel gets better and better. They listen to what people are saying, and work hard to straighten out issues and make changes to things that were reviewed unfavorably in the previous versions.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It has the potential to be the best, but I think a lot of people got tired of this franchise already. It might still be worth trying it though, the game is fun.

16. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

I think BO3 is a good game but it isn't a great game. In my opinion since the release of Call of Duty Ghosts the CoD games are just getting worse. BO2 on the other hand had found a really good balance between gameplay and the environment around it. Therefore I feel that BO2 will be the most revolutionary CoD game for a while until the CoD games start to go up in quality.