Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Darryl & Michonne have a relationship

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by deadcpa, Oct 28, 2013.

1. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

They seem close

2. Jenhaynes909

Jenhaynes909 Member

That would be a great power couple. But I don't think so

3. misspink789

misspink789 Member

i dont c it..... michonne seems like a loner

4. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I totally saw it in this episode, like they make you think it's Carol/Daryl Rick/Michonne, then they throw Daryl/Michonne in.

Which is why I love this show.

Although I don't think Daryl will be with anyone during the series, he's too much of a loner.

5. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

I see it, because they are both loners they both get eachother. Plus this could further add to the demise of Carol. It does not looklike she will make it out of this season.

6. Cooperal

Cooperal New Member

I don't know where you got Rick/Michonne from.

But anyway, I don't see Daryl/Michonne being an item. Unless Carols recent string of self-made decisions leads to her exit from the group. But it would be a thing to contrast Daryl having an interracial relationship with the fact that his brother was openly racist.

7. Tdog

Tdog Member

So because his BROTHER was a racists and dead brother at that, he can't date a black woman??? I'm failing to get that logic. Daryl isn't like his brother. I think they established that in the last season how different they are. Daryl just seems like he's warming up from being the "to himself" kind of guy he was before. I saw good chemistry between the two but I doubt they would spring them into a relationship on any kind of romantic level more so because of racist fans than racists characters. I think their world is just about the Dead and the Living now, there isn't a place for racism anymore.

8. DyingGoddess

DyingGoddess New Member

The way he looked into her eyes before he hit a walker.

All signs point to .... maybe.

I kinda a ship it.

But you guys, it's a zombie apocalypse is, who has time for a relationship?

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

No and no

10. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

I can see Daryl and Michonne together, they had some really great interaction during Isolation, and they really seem to 'get' each other's way of thinking and being. They have a lot in common, but there are still interesting differences between them, not least how Daryl was raised as a racist, although he's renounced that way of being.

I can see Daryl/Michonne more than I can see Rick/Michonne, I think the latter would get old very quickly. There's much more potential from pairing Daryl and Michonne up. I don't think Daryl and Carol was ever going to progress beyond friendship and flirting anyway, and now she's a killer, there's zero chance.

11. AliceKettle

AliceKettle Member

Rick and Michonne seem to be a more potential couple than Daryl and Michonne. However, I'm still shipping for Carol and Daryl as a couple. They would be perfect for each other. Also, I think that Carol probably had a good reason for killing Karen and David. Carol does not act like a cold-blooded murderer at all. She was probably just trying to save the rest of the prison. However, it did irritate me that Carol didn't just admit that she killed Karen and David, especially since she kept telling Rick to do the right thing. What a hypocrite!

12. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

Carol did admit she killed Karen and David.

Rick asked her, and she said "yes".

13. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Sounds funny now, at one time I thought Merle/Michonne would be interesting lol.

14. R0v

R0v Member

I see Rick/Michonne happening in the future, but I don't think they'll pair Michonne with anyone just yet.

15. steenkash

steenkash Member

Departing from Daryl and Michonne, I don't think Rick and Micohnne will happen. Rick will be lonely in terms of his love life. They did have a 'moment' so to speak, however I don't think anything will come from it. Guys and girls can be just friends, they don't have to be lovers.

16. EvieE

EvieE Member

I'm still shipping Richonne. But I can see Daryl and Michonne. I don't see it lasting though.

17. whitestar1

whitestar1 Member

Who cares about Daryl and his ships

The only ship I'm shipping now is Daryl and death

18. steenkash

steenkash Member

Lets call the latter Maryl.

19. DyingGoddess

DyingGoddess New Member

20. Tdog

Tdog Member

If Daryl goes down I'm going to fall out like Rick did when he heard about Lori in real life.