Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion will ghost come back

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Parsnips, Jun 1, 2013.

?

will ghost come back

Poll closed Feb 25, 2016.
  1. yeah

40.9%
  2. no because i am blind to the truth

36.4%
  3. lol idk ................................................ >____________________>

22.7%
  1. liltubie10

liltubie10 New Member

Yes, Ghost did die in MW2, and it was obvious that he died. No way he's making a return, unless if it's a prequel to MW2 or something. Much like back story. Ghost died in late middle/end of the game. There's no kind of way is shaking back from that

• Like Like x 1
  2. AFKATafcar codf

Ghost was such a likable character until people clamored for the developers to bring him back. Dude's dead, and you won't find him in another CoD game anytime soon, unless it's a player costume or voice work for multiplayer.

3. liltubie10

liltubie10 New Member

Well, I guess Ghost won't be making an appearance in CoD:G after all. This has to be the biggest wasted opportunity, in the history of videogames.

IW created a character with a minor role in the MW story (Ghost), whose popularity with fans sky rocketed and left them begging for more adventures with the character, which will never happen. Conclusion; Simon "Ghost" Riley is Boba Fett...

4. Servace

Servace New Member

I do not think Ghost will come back. I remember him dying in MW2.

5. Parsnips

Parsnips Well-Known Member

Yeah? What other false memories have they implanted in your head since 2009?

6. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

I think it would be interesting for Ghost to have a son who, 20 years after ghost's death, he gets brought into the 141 and it shows the training that they go through to become the "greatest group of warriors on the planet".

• Like Like x 1
  7. AFKATafcar codf

I hope Ghost never comes back in any capacity whatsoever because there are so many people that just love Ghost. :p

8. ProNine

ProNine New Member

The character is dead. What the developers might do is make a game where it takes place in the past with him featured in it.

9. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

I reckon he will and it'll be quite an epic comeback! I just really hope they keep it a secret until the very last moment. There's been a lot of hints that he's still alive.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Given the horrible, sequel-bait ending, I bet 20$ we will see a Ghosts 2 next year. I just hope Infinity Ward have learned their lesson and that they will actually do some work on the game.

11. kofter128

kofter128 New Member

You never know, there probably will be another Ghosts game, but I dont think you should read that from the ending, that doesn't mean anything. Sure, if the game does come back it will continue the plot, the characters, but the fact that something has ended some given way does not mean there is going to be a continuation of that. Simply put, it's solely up to the developers, as it always has been.

12. mooray

mooray New Member

Yes, he will. I have only heard rumors though. LOL.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Maybe yes, maybe not we can't really know for certain. Rumors say that we might see a sequel, but those are just worthless speculations that don't matter too much.