Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Jesus be Daryl's first gay love interest?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Zombiekills, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Zombiekills

Zombiekills Member

a lot of sexual tension going on there as they grappled in the truck, + Jesus was able to slide his hand into Daryl's gun holster without Daryl feeling a thing.

2. EvieE

EvieE Member

I wouldn't mind it, but I'd like to see some build up there first like they did with Rick and Michonne. As of right now, Daryl don't even like Jesus.

3. ColorsVersatile

It would be a pity for Dayl to die a virgin, I guess somebody got to do something about it.

4. Znuts

Znuts Member

I think Daryl is Asexual. I don't think he's interested in anyone.

5. sheryden

sheryden Member

TPTB has already said Daryl's straight. But if they hadn't (or if they changed their minds), I would actually be fine with that. They have a fun chemistry. I sort of wonder if they will actually play Jesus as gay, or if they'll sidestep that or not address it at all. Judging by the reactions to Aaron and Eric I saw on Facebook when they first were introduced, I can see some people flipping out about another gay character, especially one called Jesus.

6. asdf

asdf Member

Please be serious and not trolling. Don't know how to react to this thread.