Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Maggie reach Negan?

Discussion in 'Episode 904 - The Obliged' started by Jen7, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Do you think we'll see Maggie show up to Negan's cell?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I don't know, but I have a fear that she will, and only carrying that crowbar. She's gonna have to get real close for that crowbar to be effective. I just hope she doesn't do something really, really stupid. Hopefully she will get there and maybe use some long-reaching lead that she'll pick up in the meantime. Aw heck - one or two shots and then finish him with the crowbar.

• Like Like x 2
  3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think she reaches him but news of the herd interrupts her, and then news of Rick's death puts a stop to her killing him. Pretty obvious she will go with Georgie to get away from things.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

SHOOT HIM, MAGGIE! The crowbar is just for punching his head in when he turns. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lindigo

I figured she would reach him but then drama would ensue leaving the outcome uncertain. I didn't think about the news of Rick's death being part of it, but that's really good.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Same. I think she'll get close, but something will happen that needs attention immediately.

• Like Like x 2
  7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Oh you she's going to kill him?
    That's certainly a novel twist on my theory.
    No nono no, no.

When she reaches him she will talk sense to him, and Michonne will talk sense to him, and with Rick dead suddenly Negan will repent! He will be deeply sorry for everything he did and vow and swear to never misbehave like that ever again and after a prolonged back and forth Mag and Mich will look at each other, shake their heads in unison and let Negan out.

At this point Negan basically takes Rick's place so that the producers can keep up the "follow the comics" story line. Personally I would've found a Rick double to take Rick's place but then I'm not accusing anyone from being so bright.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. Lindigo

[​IMG]

Even if they found a substitute with built in hero cred, we would only want Andy.

#9 Lindigo, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily think he'll fully repent but I do think they'll start letting him out here & there and giving him more rights than he has at this moment. We'll get to see some more dialogue between Negan & the other characters...I hope so anyway. Could add some interesting tension, sort of rooting for him and sort of thinking he's just trying to manipulate everyone.

I don't think a double would be a good idea after so many seasons are behind us and after the blood, sweat and tears AL has put into the character.

• Like Like x 2
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That made me snort.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Lindigo

Negan suffers brain trauma from banging his head on the wall, altering his personality and rendering him docile. THEN they can cautiously let him out in chains and under guard--and with strategically placed sharp shooters around all exits--to see if it is a fake out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I gotta say, I LOVE the serious moments with Negan. When he opened up to Gabe, and now with Michonne. There are many layers to him that we are slowly seeing here and there. I LOVE that Negan.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that Maggie has Lucielle in her bag and she smashes it and destroys it in front of him.

I don't think she has it, but with Negan and Michonne talking about it, would be a cool moment.

15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

You've recently watched The Office - so maybe it'll be like when Dwight has a concussion :) :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

God, I wish! I'd love to see her go absolutely medieval on his sorry behind.

One can dream.

17. Seventh_son

Hmmm, I get what you're saying, but it would take nothing less than a minor miracle for me to ever warm up to this guy. Maybe they'll eventually wear me down, or he'll do something so spectacularly unselfish that even I turn my head.

But, uh-uh. Not today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Seventh_son

I mean, I get it: nobody wants to lose an actor like Morgan, but Maggie should at least get her pound of flesh. Something, anything.

19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

20. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

What about Maggie gets to the cell, takes out her gun and shoots Negan, the bullet bounces off the iron bar just like how it bounced off Lucille when Rosita shot him.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1