Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Morgan make Negan his Bitch?!?

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by EZD, Feb 14, 2017.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

There was a brief line from Morgan in the Gangs meeting with the King when he suggested the idea of capturing Negan instead of going to War.

We have seen Morgan building the Jail Cell at Alexandria,Coincidence?

WTF?

Would capturing the evil Negan shut down his gang or just make things wore or both?

Is it better to take him out or would that bring worse retaliation from the then Leaderless Saviors?

Will Eugene the Bullet maker step into the void and become the new Savior leader forcing every Savior to get a Mullet and become a Voyeur ?

What else can we think?

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Is there an echo in here? ;)

Kidding....I saw your request to have the other thread deleted. Good luck having anyone actually look at your request and do anything about it. o_O

As for your post....I think just putting Negan in jail is a little too soft. He deserves a lot more than that. We'll see how it plays out.

LOL on Eugene being the leader of the Saviors. :p

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They will call him "Haircut" obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

The thought of a gay Morgan dressed in leathers, whipping a scantily-clad Negan who is chained to a bed. With Morgan ordering 'give me some ass, BITCH!'

The mind boggles.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

mmmm... a scantily-clad Negan...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well this is not really what I was asking at all but I appreciate how consistent you are too!

I meant more like exactly how Negan has made them all his Bitch.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Your cheap and predictable,I like that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Negan would "thank for that"

To be honest it would be great to see Negan in his death throes and have Rick standing over him and say " I just slid my dick down you throat and you thanked me for it."

9. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

They wont capture Negan because someone else would step up and take his place. Wouldn't do any good for our groups other than torture.

10. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

doubtful. I'm actually a lil disappointed Morgan didn't have a bigger reaction to the news of people he knew being killed. I mean, he didn't know Glenn (or Abe) as well as carol so I'm sure she'll have more of a reaction but still. even for some one as cool headed as him you'd expect a lil more emotion

11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan didn't try to change a captured Negan, much like Eastman did for him. But I really don't see Morgan making it back to Alexandria. I think he dies during all out war.

As far as the saviors go, I don't think theyes will go away. They will just change to being a trading community once Negan is removed and all of the more violent second and third tier people are killed. Like Arat, Simon, Dave, and so on. Once free from that power group, the rest will want to take over and be a "good" group of people. Similar to how many of the woodbury refugees became part of the group.

12. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I think that was Morgan's zen speaking. He knew what would happen. He just didn't know the 'who.'