Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Rick return?

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by APieceofMind, Dec 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. APieceofMind

APieceofMind New Member

2. Monty70

Monty70 Member

Get a life.

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Forced negativity really needs to stop being the internet's thing. It's getting old.

5. PookieSpaghetti

Well, all I can see is that you didn't get anything about the show and about Rick in particular... I'm sorry, I'm not getting pissed off easily but let me tell you something: Rick Grimes is not Superman! Some people should stop thinking he should be the perfect hero, taking every good decisions and knocking out every bad bad guys around him with his magic bare hands! He's just a man, Jesus Christ!

If you think he's pathetic, well that's your opinion, but I don't share it and I won't argue more about it.

6. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't get enough of hearing from people who say they've given up on the show and yet still feel the need to "inform" other people about how bad they think it, and the characters are. Yeah, that sh*t never gets old.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

These threads...

[​IMG]

8. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Why is there so much Rick hating going on this season? You obviously don't understand the character at all, maybe you would understand him more if he was Superman and would never come close to making mistakes or being human. I find it funny how everyone was complaining Rick never lost a fight, then when he does this once, the same people are babbling on about how weak he is. Certain people just baffle me.

9. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

If you want Rick Grimes (or seems to be from your other article, Walter White) to be the perfect protagonists, you're watching the wrong shows.

10. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

Best be trollin', if you aren't then you're an idiot for not realizing that Rick is supposed to show flaws and weaknesses.

So which are you?

11. APieceofMind

APieceofMind New Member

Who said I wanted them to be perfect? You're misinterpreting it all. You are all defending Rick just because you've identified with him, and now you can't separate. Bottom line is - Rick is (supposed to be) a leader, something he knew earlier in the show, and as such he needs to be able to make decisions - maybe wrong ones, but decisions! This whiny Rick is doing nobody good.
    [MENTION=20731]slyd00d[/MENTION], well, then he succeeded, cause he's one giant collection of flaws and weaknesses.

12. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

He is doing something! he's keeping this group together, alive!! and he's been doing that all along...no matter what. He didn't ask for this, he killed his best-friend for the group for christ-sake!

13. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

HEHE just another armchair warrior:zombies_rolleyes:

14. Flexb

Flexb New Member

Now now, he killed his best friend because he would have been dead if he didn't.