Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will the cow be Zombiefied ?

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by John2find, Mar 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. John2find

John2find Member

I mean will cow become a zombie.
    Cow cannot digest flesh as they do not have the digestive system to support that. So do you think that will cow will become a carnivorous Zombie ?
    Also do you think that animals can be zombie ?

2. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I don't think so but at least we know what happened to all the dogs.

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

What happened to the dogs? Besides we see walkers eating some here and there?? Did I miss something? lol

4. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

We had someone point out the fact that we haven't really seen any dogs in the show. I figured the walkers ate them but some believe the dogs got away or something. It was kinda funny lol

5. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I think they haven't shown a zombie animal yet. Unless the zombie disease came from animals first, I'm not sure it should become a cross-species contagion without first mutating.

6. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I tell you what Zombie animals would suck lol I watched a low budget Zombie flick the other day which had a Zombie dog and I could only imagin the damage they could do!

7. Zombie Lover

Or think smaller. Zombie rats. You wouldn't see them coming, they would live in all those abandoned disease infested buildings.

8. Crazydwarf

Crazydwarf Member

If you think the dog was bad, you havent really seen it to the end I bet.

And they carry zombie fleas, like a miniature Cloverfield paired with the black plague...Yikes !

#8 Crazydwarf, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Oh he'll ya, I forgot about the Zombie Tiger...I guess it was a Tiger lol That critter was tough!!

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
    Right, your chances of survival would be greatly reduced for sure!
    [/FONT]

10. Zombie Lover

It depends if the infection is bloodborn or saliva born or how it is caught.

The reason being, is if what Rick and Shane think is true it could be caused by simply a scratch, then it could be something about the zombies themselves that carry the diseases.

I'm more prone to believe it has to do with an infection in the mouth, and not simply zombie blood. Since they've all doused themsevels in that fairly regularly.

11. C-Tac

C-Tac Member

I'm gonna go ahead and say no. We haven't seen any other zombie animals this far along in the story and I don't think we will. Haven't seen any in the comic books either so far.

12. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I'm gonna go with no as well. If I was hanging on the farm and saw the cow turn into a zombie, I would do my best impersonation of Hicks and probably suck some lead.

[video=youtube;dsx2vdn7gpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY[/video]

#12 Duzy, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  13. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Cows can digest grass...which is WAY better than being able to digest flesh.

14. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Kirkman said on one of the Talking Dead's that we will not see zombie animals in this series.

15. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Haha...classic!

16. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I am a little grateful for that. Although I did read a pretty funny book about this vampire and this werewolf who were both sort of white trash friends and travelling across the country, and while stopped in a small town the did a little community service by killing off a herd of Zombie Cows. It was pretty friggin funny actually. Jeez, I think one of their names was Dale! It's called Gil's All Fright Diner and not a bad read if you are interested.

17. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

I'm going to say no as well. Zombie dogs would be so creepy.

18. Zombie Lover

I dunno if I saw the same one.. the one I saw showed the dog litteraly cut in half and still active as a Zombe, this was one of those fliks here the zombies just wanted Brains...

19. Cody

Cody New Member

20. John2find

John2find Member

If animals aint goin to change into Zombie then the scientist (Scientist of the walking dead world) must perform study why they are not changing to zombie to find the possible cure.
    If animals going to be zombie they must study whether Cow will become a carnivorous after bitten by a zombie. If no then why ?
    if yes then will the anatomy of cow going to get changed to support a digestive system to digest flesh.

This was my main motto.