Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will the cow be Zombiefied ?

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by John2find, Mar 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DedHed082

DedHed082 Member

Maybe it has something to with our brains; since they are much more developed than other animals.

Thats if there are any scientists left. And even if there are they need access to a lab.

In the event of a ZA I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a cure.

2. Dan Chak

Dan Chak New Member

They barely have the budget for a single zombie an episode. Zombie cow would break the bank.

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

LOL Dan.....I doubt animals will ever zombify. They'd be eaten first I am sure. If it be by the livig or the walkers, I doubt they'd stay long enough to re-animate.

4. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

And zombie cats! I saw one of those REC movies where people got trapped on a plane/section of the airport... and some rich old lady had a friggin cat she let out of its carrier. It got the disease...and then ran around yawling like the "It's Alive" baby all movie long. And it was so small and sly it hid everywhere and jumped on old men's heads and bit them. That was a freaky cat! I would never want to see a zombie cat.

5. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

zombie dogs? like from I Am Legend? aha

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Animals don't turn in the world of TWD.

7. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Exactly what Rabscuttle said. I don't like the idea of zombie animals anyway.