Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will the Fear group become the Whisperers?

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Grotesque' started by lastcat3, Aug 22, 2016.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I know this has been brought up before and it has mostly been downplayed by most (including myself) based off of the direction that the group has been traveling so far in Fear. However after episode 208 it has made me start thinking about it again. Nick practically is turning into a Whisperer type already and we are only probably about a month into the apocalypse now.

Also them being in Tijuana they actually do have a path that could let them surpass all the mountains if they begin traveling straight east from where they are now. They say Fear likely will have about a five season arc and if that is the case it will be wrapping up about the same time the Whisperer storyline would be starting to be brought in to TWD.

We will just have to pay attention to which direction the group from Fear begins to travel. If they start traveling east and walking with the zombies like the Whisperers do in the comics I think there will be a decent chance that the Fear group will be brought in to TWD for the Whisperer storyline.

2. Uh Clem

Uh Clem New Member

Yes, I saw all of these parallels, too. The geographical distance, however, still makes me argue against any direct cross-over - LA to Atlanta's about 2200 miles. Big rigs can do that on two very full tanks of gas. Everyone else, though? Hmmm... lotsa siphoning, and we've seen a dearth of interest in that valuable skill.

One other argument against a direct crossover is TWD's 1.3 - GUTS - where Rick & Co are in the Macy's store (??) and believe that Rick & Glenn can slip thru when covered with guts. Now that Boy Addict and the new Luciana group are demonstrating this same technique - independent of each other - I don't know if "crossover" is necessary for someone to take, uh, Whisperer "technology" a step further... ie, into Buffalo Bill's Skin Suits. Holy Clarice, Batman!

And to think - MEN'S WAREHOUSE fired their owner/spokesman just a year or so ago - boy... he could have a whole new marketing schtick!

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member