Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Travis finally put Chris down?

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by LadyGrimes, May 23, 2016.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Okay so he's told Nick to tell Maddie that he never found them because he wants to run off with his crazy son? Or is Travis planning on showing Chris the flowers? I think Chris is too much of a threat at this point. He's gone off the deep and hes unpredictable. Travis should do what's right and spare us all more misery.

2. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

[MENTION=59101]RickyGrimes[/MENTION]

God I hope so. That kid is way too much of a liability at this point, especially after holding that poor kid hostage.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I think Travis wants to be with his son, at all costs. Of course it won't work out.

4. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

I know he won't die for ages yet, unless they take a massive twist... either way, Chris needs an incredible development to his character arc or he will eventually become so diluted that I won't be able to force myself through his scenes anymore. Everytime he is on screen now it's to sulk over his daddy issues backed by ridiculously stupid dialogue.

I really hope Travis will be confronted with having to make a choice of having to shoot/kill his butthole son. It takes real effort to dethrone Lori as the most ****ed up character in the F/TWD universe.

#4 Shane357, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
  5. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

God I hope so. Slowly... He is the one character on the show I absolutely can't stand.

6. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

I like the potential with Chris and the rest of the crew. Maybe, just maybe, our group will be the insane bad guys. I want our group to be the nasty ones, not just another group having bad guy problems.

Chris could be a cold blooded killer. He's heading that direction. Maybe the Fear part of the walking dead title means others will learn to fear our gang. That would be a pleasant surprise.

7. IThinkHesGay

IThinkHesGay Member

It's still only a few weeks into the apocalypse, right? I don't think that we are quite to the point of putting someone down yet, especially not when it's Travis' son. I think Travis just realized that Chris is his true family and he is more important than all the others. Chris needed to be away from the rest of the family in order for his father to have a chance to talk him back to reality, even if that means Travis may never see his wife again.

I have a suspicion that Chris will die, forcing Travis to deal with the loss of his son and could cause a lot of tension between him and the others. Or maybe Travis will die and Chris will return to the boat.

8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Chris has become far more interesting since he's given in to his dark side. It would be a shame to kill him off now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I disliked this kid in S1 and the early episodes of S2. It's no coincidence he's evolved into a loony tune.

This show though is taking a turn to the strange.

Travis needs to man up and put him down, or at the very least let him wander off to his own demise. Move on.

10. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

That's his son, he's not going to kill him nor should he. I certainly hope you folks wouldn't give up on your kid so quickly.. sheesh

11. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

Hell if he was my son I would kill him for being a whiney drama queen and for having that hair. (It touches both his collar and his ear. That will NEVER happen in my home.) The standing over sis's bed with a knife like some kind of a Josh Duggar / Norman Bates hybrid, and the attempt to kill me would just mean he gets a bonus beating on the way out. No quick easy look at the flowers for him, he gets pounded into mulch in a manner that would make Negan say "Dude, isn't that a bit much"...

Seriously though - the kid is COMPLETELY unlikeable. He has NO redeeming qualities at all. Even before the apocalypse he was a snot who needed his teeth kicked in. Seriously - you don't answer the phone when your fathers calling, and calling, and calling and calling. Zombie apocalypse aside - there may have been a family emergency. When the cell phone says "DAD" it might as well say "GOD" - you answer it regardless of where you are or what your doing. You're dragging your hippie mop head off to anti-police riots? You're stealing a razor? You're sitting on the roof? You're trashing neighbors houses while having some kind of creepy borderline incestual role play / dress up game with your sister? You disrupt your mother's funeral. You took a swing at me? You wandered off on the supply run? You let pirates on board? You executed a prisoner without a direct order to do so? I would have been borrowing Daniel's straight razor and performing attitude adjustment long before now... Chris is "a bad seed" and with the ex-wife and CPS out of the way, its time to cut your losses and do a retroactive abortion.

#11 Zombiekaaner, May 23, 2016
  12. Chaos

Chaos Member

Uhg. He's got to get killd off ASAP. He's the weak link in the show. Poor writing, poor acting, completely annoying. He even brings down the adult characters with the poor writing. They would never let him have a gun, watch prisoners or do anything important anfter all the dumb things he has done. His character is useless and gratuitous. Unwatchable really. He makes Carl of TWD seem much more enjoyable.

13. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

LOL .. man the world is truly turning eeeeviiiiL

14. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

This I understand, from a purely story telling/fiction/writing point of view, his character sucks... but then again so does every friggin character on that show.

I'd like to see everyone killed off

#14 EvilDeadJ, May 23, 2016
  15. Chaos

Chaos Member

We wouldn't have such a dip$#! for a son.

16. Chaos

Chaos Member

Yeah, the characters and writing aren't the best, although I would put Nick, Stand and the barber guy over the rest. Chris is just vomit material. far wore than the rest.

17. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I'd like to see everyone killed off in brutal fashion next season, wrap the show up and call it a refreshing 3 season long hors d'oeuvre and for AMC writers to go back to the drawing board and bring about a TWD spinoff that is worthy of the franchise

18. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

1st If Chriffoer weren't on the show, you wouldn't have any turmoil to brood over.
    2nd He and Alicia aren't brother-sister, they are steps. While banging her might be an awkward subject at first, there ain't nothing wrong with it legally. So git wit it n hit it is what I say.

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

His son tried to kill him and took that child hostage. If Chris doesn't get his shit together Travis might have no choice but to put him down.

20. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

There is another much simpler solution: just don't watch it.