Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Travis finally put Chris down?

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by LadyGrimes, May 23, 2016.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

They aren't even step-siblings yet; their parents are not married. Just dating.

2. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Chris is one of the least interesting characters on the show but no Travis will not put him down. Now that Travis has a pair of shoes he's in too good a mood. What an idiotic plot line.

3. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

Chris is the worst thing ever, a danger to himself and to those around him. I found his qualities very unlikeable to begin with (1st Season), but last night really did it for me as far as Chris is concerned. The way he acted made me think a lot more negatively about him and they need to stop Chris' current way or kill him off. It's lame.

4. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

All the reasons listed about Chris (unlikeable, looney,danger to himself and those around him, wants to bang Alicia, killed prisoner, long hair, etc, etc) makes him one of the best characters on the show. The kid is a train wreck and creates a new storyline every time he is now.

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

lol @ your reasoning.. although I can't argue with it

EXCEPT... it's Alicia who wanted to bang him, riding by all seductively with her short shorts and giving him the eyes (or at least that's how my twisted mind remembers it).. he was perfectly content on his roof ledge with his little video camera

I dislike everyone on this show cept Alicia, and probably only because Alicia is cute

6. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Yes to all of it, except that last bit. I had a real dad growing up, so I would never have gotten that far off track without major opposition. Limp-wrist, pansy Travis is to blame for the monster called Chris. Even good/solid/strict parents face parenting issues when a kid turns bad. I could see him cutting Chris loose. Give him a knife and a sleeping bag and a couple MRE's and leave his b!tch @ss in Mexico.

As to the other comments/posters saying he wants to bang Alicia... AS IF Alicia would ever consider Chris potential?! SMH I can't even.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

If you really hate this show a lot you should stop torturing yourself and don't keep watching.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think they said about 2 months now.

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

What's with Travis's foot? He went out hunting for Chris in his socks? I think Travis will die of tetanus before Chris gets him.

10. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

At this point I'd love to see Chris removed from the picture in any way possible, but there's no way that Travis is going to show him the flowers. He's still convinced that Chris is just misunderstood and that he's actually okay.

I really don't get what we're supposed to think about Chris. He was obviously written to be a somewhat unlikable character, but most unlikable characters still have redeeming qualities that make them GOOD characters, even if they're not likable. Chris has no redeeming qualities. He's just an annoying angsty teenager who is now apparently also having psychotic episodes and trying to kill his family. And Travis is just in denial of it. Chris is nothing but a liability. He's contributed nothing to this group effort at this point, and he's put them in serious danger time and time again. He needs to go.

11. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

lol ...

not sure why he couldnt put some boots on before he left...

12. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

All easy to say from the comfort of your armchair. But what if it was your kid? Would you kill off the only remaining flesh and blood you have in this world? Seems Travis's choice to keep Chris away from the group is the mature, self-sacrificing choice. What would it say about him if he didn't take responsibility for his son?

13. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Agree w/ this.. I realize its just a TV show and none of us are really serious ..

but damn calling for the Dad to kill his own son? that is some Romanesque mob shyte right there

14. Poppy

Poppy Member

I fully agree.
    Hopefully, father and son will learn from each other.

15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm not at all suggesting that he is or that he should. I said quite the opposite. There's no way that Travis is going to kill Chris. He's just getting him away from everyone else so he can try to keep everyone safe.

I'm just saying that I hope something happens to kill Chris before too much longer.

16. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

And Chris trying to stab his father isn't?

17. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I didn't really see him trying to stab his dad.. more like a slash motion lol.. which seemed half hearted to me...

but again if the kid is ill .. does he deserve death by his own father's hand?

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

It would be the humane thing to do aside from letting someone else kill him, but maybe just maybe he can redeem himself.

19. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

you know.. following chris trying to redeem himself might actually redeem the boring writing so far of the show.. that might be kinda interesting.. to see if he can come back and stabilizing and then wonder if hes ever gonna snap again

20. GeorgeWest

GeorgeWest New Member

1. If you do not like the show, quit watching it. It took me three whole seasons to come to the conclusion that TWD was an awesome program. I think Fear is OK-to-good and I will keep watching.

2. If you don't like Fear, that's fine. Post an tell us why. But you don't need to post your criticisms multiple times as if you are trying to convince us Fear is crap.