Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will we ever find out (or did I miss it)?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Lupey, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Lupey

Lupey Member

Way back with the Governor after Woodbury. There is a scene when the Gov'nor goes on a hunting mission with a few people from the new camp. They come across another camp of survivors. The Tank guy wants to take kill them and steal their stuff. They don't and when they come back, the camp is slaughtered and all the goods stolen. Who did it? Did they ever answer it? Stuff like this bugs the crap out of me :)

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I am very LATE. But I think it was just like that, left unknown or the Governor did it.

3. Zombombie

Zombombie Member

I think we will find out, i was very surprised to see the Backpack get reference on the show after so long, maybe they will go back to that moment and answer the question, it could have been the Saviors or maybe the Commonwealth

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

That was so long ago! Probably just a random group of survivors. Maybe Saviors, maybe Claimers. Could just be bandits. Commonwealth? Lol no

5. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I actually just watched this episode, as I thought there was a solution to one of @Neuropyramidal's puzzles in there (alas, no luck), and there was no explanation given, but I'm with the camp who believes the Gov went back and did it to manipulate Mitch's emotional state.