Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will We Lay Our Peepers On Sherry Again?

Discussion in 'Episode 711 - Hostiles and Calamities' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But will we?

And do her and Dwight deserve each other back?

2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Perhaps she will join Rick and the gang and be the one who sways Dwight into turning against Negan

• Like Like x 2
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

First, I was right about her being the one to let Daryl out.

But, I think we will see her again. Either she will end up getting caught by the Saviors and brought back to be punished and made a horrible example of. Or she will find her way to one of the communities.

• Like Like x 1
  4. maw

maw Member

Maybe she knows someone at the community at the coast and will end up there and fill them in on whats happening.

• Like Like x 3
  5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

if she gets caught by the saviors, it will be dwight getting the punishment

6. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

i hope so...she's HOT.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

I dont think so. that letter to Dwight felt like her last words to me. she even said she didn't think she'd make it.

and I think she served her purpose story wise. imy sure Dwight is ready to turn on negan now and I feel like one or both of the wives that were with Eugene will take her comic role

• Like Like x 3
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

She is also in a new show that I saw ads for so no I think she has moved on to greener pastures like Heath?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

How could she survive without skills and weapons? That would be pretty stupid if she can wander around long enough to meet up with a group without being eaten alive. Are walkers NOT a threat anymore? I wouldn't want to see her just be able to casually wander camp to camp without running into any trouble, that kind of defeats the idea that the dead are a threat and around every corner, in hordes no less. That would be poor writing, IMO. Unless she gets picked up RIGHT AWAY a few minutes from the Sanctuary, that would be unreasonably good luck on her part to survive more than a day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

It would create some great possibilities if she finds her way to one of the camps. I'd like to see her hook up with Daryl. And why not? She seems to have a soft spot for him. As for wandering around, the walkers really should be easy to avoid. It's the non-zombie that's a bigger threat. Daryl left Carol's house and wasn't heading anywhere in particular, so it would be pretty cool if he comes across Sherry. I don't read the comics, so I have no idea if she has a story there or not.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'd say that. They are in a somewhat rural area of Virginia, in a spot that was evacuated and thus didn't have many zombies right after the outbreak. Its not really inevitable that there would be groups of walkers every few minutes.

If a person was careful, kept inconspicuous, found safe places at night like a house, and traveled quietly and vigilantly by forest during the day, its pretty reasonable to me that they could survive for days and even weeks, without being surrounded. Even a person not really skilled in combat. Sure, they'd have to run from small groups of walkers here and there, and kill single walkers from time to time probably, but its not inevitable they would be overwhelmed within less than a day.

Enid survived on her own for 1 to 2 weeks before finding ASZ.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

She will find Carol and then they will have a threesome with Daryl.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

The entire area around the savior's complex is pretty secure as they have directed a lot of the hordes together and onto the highway where they take them out. I'd guess there are less walkers there than typical areas.

I'm pretty sure the show has already conveyed that as this point in time, walkers pose very minimal threat to anybody (with the exception of large hordes)

14. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yeah didn't negan say in the episode that if they find her Dwight will get his other side of his face ironed until he dies

15. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yeah I think she could survive a good little while on her own by just moving from area to area and knowing how into run instead of just freezing like that one guy in season 4

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

She might pop up in The Kingdom

17. Soluna

Soluna New Member

I'm very much hoping that she will run into Daryl and that they will wind up together as a couple. I would really like to see Daryl finally get a love interest.

18. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

I'd like to lay my peeper on her....:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1