Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will we see Morgan before the Mid-Season Finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - Self-Help' started by Poor Mika, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I think not - at least not in a meaningful way...He may appear as a "teaser" for the long wait until February:zombies_mad:

2. Indisposed

Indisposed Member

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. Just a big "Easter Egg" tease on TWDs part... Might not see him until the next half of 5...or even at all...

4. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I think we might see him in another post credit type of way again (like No Sanctuary), maybe the mid-season finale? Hope so anyway. Really looking forward to seeing Morgan with the group.

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Kirkman said they have big plans for Morgan, but in my opinion, it can't be in the first half. It was months later when Morgan saw the sign, but I think this half takes place within a week or two. Episode 5 happened right after episode 3. Episode 6 happens between when Daryl/Carol left in episode 2 and when he returned in episode 3. Episode 7 takes place after he returns, and at least some of it concurrent with episode 5.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think Morgan joins us in S6.

7. TROR

TROR Member

If we see him in the midseason finale, it could be him finding the map in an after credits scene. Then in the season finale, we could see him arriving at Alexandria at the end of the episode.

8. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I hope not unless it's like we saw him in No Sanctuary. I don't want him linked to this hospital storyline at all.

9. rustybag

rustybag Member

In the tv series section, @Tony Davis has a thread listing the writers and directors for S5, and @Monty70 pointed out that episode 14 is directed by David Lynch's daughter, Jennifer Lynch. If there is going to be a Morgan appearance, I'd really like to see him in the one directed by her.

But if they do something weird with his character or give him some silly dialogue or one liners like they have done with some of the others, I think I will cry :(

#9 rustybag, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  10. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

he was at the wrap party last night