Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion Will You Keep Playing Black Ops 2?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by PG4F, Nov 4, 2013.

1. PG4F

PG4F Member

This is the last video I'm going to make of Black Ops 2 in a while, I'll probably still keep playing it though. What about you guys, the game is made by the people who play it!

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I will go back for throwbacks, but not a lot.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I doubt it. Unless CoD:G goes downhill really fast from here, I won't play CoD:BO2 again...

4. gmaat3

gmaat3 Active Member

Haven't touched online in a good 10 months so...

If I do it'll be for zombies but honestly, BO2's zombies bombed so hard in the end I might not even go back to that.

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

went back to old green xbox games. just don't have the chops for this anymore.ghost looks like a game for R&G players only.
    if your a player for gun on gun fights ghost is a rushers dream.

6. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

i dont know what videos youve seen,but if you run around you will get toasted instantly.

as for black ops 2,i wouldnt go back if someone paid me.i hated it from day 1 and did until the very end.

7. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

8. jefferson9

jefferson9 Member

I'm still playing black ops 2. Still enjoying it, Im not crazy about ghosts. The new maps are pretty bad imo. There's 2 or 3 that are okay, the rest just suck 10x worse than aftermath.

Eventually when I get bored of bo2 I'll make the switch to ghosts, like when bo came out, mw2 was probably my favorite cod of all time and it took me about 6 months to get bored and switch to bo.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Black Ops 2 is a good game. Stop the hate! Anyways, even if Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare came out, I'd probably go back to Black Ops 2. Only if Advanced Warfare doesn't have a good game. Ghosts didn't have that same addicting attributes as Black Ops 2. In Black Ops 2, the level system was more addicting than Ghosts' way of doing it, which was just giving coins like crazy and you basically unlocked everything at level 20. So, I'd probably keep playing Black Ops 2 and the only thing that would detract would be if Black Ops 2 multiplayer didn't hold up. Black Ops multiplayer is so outdated right now.

10. chriscam12

chriscam12 New Member

I love black ops 2 because of all the customization it has, it has 32 layers for emblem creation while ghost has no custom emblems.Also black ops 2 have so many gun camos and personal packs.Black ops 2 has zombies which is way better then extinction on ghost and black ops 2 maps are better then ghost.So this is why i will still continue to play BOPS2 until advanced warfare comes out.

11. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I enjoyed Black Ops 2 while it lasted, but I'm just gonna stick with Ghosts for now.

12. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

While it lasted? There are more players on BOps2 than on Ghosts...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

I will continue playing it due to how balanced it is compared to other cods. I will more likely follow the competitive side of it, as it reminds me of cod4 promod.

14. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I played some CoD:BO2 yesterday. It took me a few matches to get back into the swing of things. But once I was familiar with the game again, I almost shed a few tears at how awesome the game is. I'll definitely be playing it more often in the future...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

The Zombies is far better than that Extinction crap.

16. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

I've had a few arranged matches in zombie mode with friends. but im done with CoD in general. they make a substandard product with little to no innovation and amass record sums of money every year based on name recognition alone. then they began to milk the public with their "micro transactions" (which will eventually lead to pay to win scenarios) to generate even more millions. a company that generates over a billion dollars each year with this title sure does need to sell weapon camo to make ends meet. of course i understand. No i won't

17. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Activision isn't using micro transactions to make ends meet. They're simply trying to make as much money as possible, by offering players personal appearance options. I don't have a problem with this. If I don't want what they're offering, I simply don't buy it.

However, if CoD ever offers better weapons that outclass every other weapon in the game, so you have to buy them to stand a chance in MP, then I'd be a little more than pissed off. Pay to win schemes are the problem. Because that business model exists, all micro transactions get a bad name...

18. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

I still dont like the micro transactions tyger. why is it acceptable for them to be using their resources to further the profit margin of the franchise when there are game related issues that should be addressed? Games arent even finished before they are released anymore but people just throw money at them. I dont think things will improve if theres no culpability.

19. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree with you Bullet, but...that's just the way the business world works. And it's never going to get any better...

20. muskyking

muskyking Member

The match making and horrible lag has caused me to stop playing this game the phantom around the cornor bullets are crazy.