Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion Will you play still play AW after Black Ops 3 comes out?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by Armando, Oct 14, 2015.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Member

That depends on what Black Ops III looks like. If it encourages cheap play, I'll play Advanced Warfare for a bit longer. Otherwise, I'll probably jump in to Black Ops right away.

2. genevb

genevb New Member

Depending on several factors, if there will still be players to play AW with, if the Black Ops 3 will be a success, and many others. I personally like to play the AW game, however if BO3 will turn out to be a game of a higher level, I'll switch to that without even blinking and open AW only when I'll get nostalgic.

3. Spectre456 codf

Blops 3 only really replaced it because of the zombies mode. If it wasn't for that I would probably keep playing Advanced Warfare.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

I think that with games like call of duty, one of the positives is that we can keep playing older versions of the games, no matter what new developments they bring out, as we all have our own reasons to keep playing.