Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will you re-watch season 3?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by NameTaker, Apr 2, 2013.

1. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

I have enjoyed re-watching seasons 1 and 2 of TWD, I actually loved both of those seasons and didn't find them slow or whatnot.

My question is: after seeing the finale of season 3, will this be a season you would want to watch again?

I liked the beginning of season 3 a lot but post mid season finale, I can't say I'd like to see those episodes again.

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Yes. I have seen each episode 2x already to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time.

3. OnMyWay

OnMyWay New Member

lol wtf. i tried rewatch, but I cant even rewatch one episode, its too borring when you know what is going to happen. how you can rewatch whole seasons? its impossible for me

4. funkybub

funkybub Member

I rewatched from episode 5 or 6, all the way to 16 this weekend to catch it up with my dad. I knew what was gonna happen but I still enjoyed it

5. CMPunkBITW

CMPunkBITW Member

Yeah, season 3 is my favourite season so far. Second is s1 and third s2. There isn't bad season, but I think 2 was weaker than others. It wasn't bad, but I didn't like as much as other 2.

6. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

I love rewatching the show, there are things I missed the first time around that I caught. Plus I like to remember lines for here when someone say "whoever said whatever" and I can correct them off the top of my head and be right.

7. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I will re-watch when the DVD comes out but I don't know if I can bring myself to watch Andrea's death scene again!

8. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

This.

9. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I like remembering lines because Andrea haters post completely different lines to what she said and I love to correct them and be like IN YOUR FACE!

10. Superman

Superman Well-Known Member

I have them all on my DVR and will probably re-watch. I re-watch season 1 and 2 on netflix all the time.

11. DCGC5

DCGC5 Member

Yes! I really enjoyed this season despite what a lot of fans thought.

12. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

Do you remember how many people on here despised season two while it was happening? The critics are always loudest because the people who are enjoying it have no reason to post about how good it is.

By halfway through season four there will be a wave of new posters saying how the show has gone downhill since season three.

13. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

I would watch the first Seed, Sick, Killer Within, Say the Word, Hounded, and Clear. Just bits and pieces of others. Yes, I will buy the DVD - mainly for the extras, deleted scenes, etc...

You couldn't pay me to watch the Walk with Me or the finale again.

14. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

i already did, i watched all 3 seasons again up to the mid season break of 3 to catch up, i watched the finale TWICE yesterday and enjoyed it both times

15. MegTWD

MegTWD New Member

one of these days.

16. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

I plan to re-watch season 3 with the kids this weekend!!!

:hatchet:

17. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

With The WD Forums why would I need to rewatch an episode? I just know that if I did, I'd be seeing crazy GIFs and memes all over the place.

18. AnsonElias

AnsonElias Member

I'm sure I will. if nothing else, find someone who hasn't seen it, get them hooked and then you can live vicariously through their suspense while you watch. haha.

19. Lt. Col. Cookie

I'll watch season 3 a week before the premiere of season 4. Then I'll freshly remembered everything that happened. I remember that for watching season 2 so early in the year I couldn't recall some things.

20. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Why not the finale?