Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will you re-watch season 3?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by NameTaker, Apr 2, 2013.

1. camous

camous Member

Well not now it's too soon and I don't like re watching stuff I need to forget a bit first, plus I re watched the all show lately while my sister was watching for the first time (she is at episode 13, imagine how frustrated I am I can't tell her about Andrea! I like to let her believe that Daryl is in danger though ;) )

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

this. It was hard to find someone who didn't complain about season 2 and now very few people dislike it. 3 will be the same way. Season 4 will suck until season 5 and so on. It's just how it goes. Season 3 is my favorite season so far so yes I will rewatch just like season 1 and 2.

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

this. the finale was not even a bad episode. Why not Walk With me? that episode was good. There wasn't really a bad episode this season at all imo.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Of course I'll re-watch it. Just like Season 1 and 2. It is always good to re-watch episodes so you can see them from different perspective or what you haven't caught the first time.

5. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

I could watch Clear, Seed, Sick, Walk With Me, Killer Within, and Welcome to the Tombs any day of the week.

I'll watch all of S3 once S4 gets closer though.

6. Sixfootbrunette

Season 1...amazing. Season 2, bit slower in parts but still good, especially the finale. Season 3...good to begin with then just got crap. Bad finale this time round, I thought. Andrea could have got a better exit, the gov should have got killed. Just glad the 'prison' crew are showed eventually to be the good guys as opposed to what the gov betrayed them as. I doubt I'll re-watch any of season 3.

7. erinbananas

erinbananas Member

Yes! I love rewatching the seasons!

8. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Yes, as soon as it hits Netflix.

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Me too. We actually re-watch the previous week's episode and watch the new episode each week. I am sure I will re-watch S3 on Netflix before S4 starts.

10. marsyao

marsyao Member

I will re-watch the season 3, but I will skip the finale

11. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

I've rewatched all episodes like 5 times over xD I have them all on USB.

12. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Yes totally, I watch the episodes at least twice

13. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I'll buy it just like I did the first two seasons and watch it several times.

14. iheartnorman

iheartnorman Active Member

Of Course, but probably nearer to October before season 4 starts.

15. kingcountycafe

Yeah, I'll re-watch all 3 seasons a week or so before season 4 starts.

16. iheartnorman

iheartnorman Active Member

same here. I did the same thing before the premiere of season 3 of GOT's this weekend.

17. Brooke

Brooke Member

This. I watch random episodes over from time to time. But it is SO much fun watching with someone who has never seen it before. It's like watching for the first time. I love it when they are like please, please just tell me what happens next.... do they die.... with Sophia... with Carl... with Dale.... with Daryl.... It's great because they want to know so badly and I get that feeling of excitement back like when I was watching for the very first time. Of course I never tell, I make them watch. (Can you tell I'm just a little obsessed with this show?) lol

18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've gotten people hooked on the show too. It's a lot of fun. Some of us should be getting some royalties from AMC for our recruiting efforts. lol

I usually rewatch the Sunday episode again at some point during the week. I'll rewatch everything all over again toward the end of the summer.

19. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Yes I'll be re-watching season 3 on DVD. But I've decided to withdraw paid viewership on FOX in season 4 (for now) and stick with DVD. Same thing happened with "The Pacific" on HBO. Although subscription in one household means nothing in the larger scheme of things, I don't think it makes sense to fork out extra cash just to support something that didn't feel rewarding. :-/

20. Dead man walking

I haven't yet seen the last two episodes - will watch them at weekend together. However yes i will certainly re-watch the entire season again. I chop and copy the season episodes back to back without trailers, intros or music so it's pretty much like one effin long movie. And believe me it's great ike that rather than one episode at a time. If I had the time I would veg out for an entire long weekend with pizzas, beer and watch every episode from start to finish from beginnin gof season 1 to end of season 3 if I could. But alas I have kids, a wife and a dog - so that puts paid to that.