Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Winnie the Lone Survivor

Discussion in 'Episode 914 - Scars' started by Dnae, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Will we see Winnie again?

Did she end up as walker food?

She appeared to be around the 9 to 10 year od mark. That would put her at 15 to 16 years old in the present time line

• Like Like x 1
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

I have been wondering the same thing, whenever some "baddie" makes it out alive from a situation like this you can't help but wonder if/when they will pop up again.

I can totally see Winnie showing up in present day or in the future, she could have ended up as walker food BUT she could also have very well have survived. Who knows, maybe she is a Whisperer now?

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I had this thought as well.

I would like to know at what point did the whisperers make it to this area of Virginia. They could not have been wandering about in that general area all this time. It is assumed that they are a nomadic group. Would be interesting to see what path they walked to reach the Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom area.

Winnie as a whisperer happening upon Michonne would be freaky deaky!

I also wondered how long it has been since Michonne or Daryl actually visited the Kingdom or Oceanside? What if Winnie somehow ended up in one of these communities.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think it is unlikely she can survive on her own. I mean, first off, it seems she still retained a certain degree of good human conscience because she did not run into the RV to kill off Judith and the other Alexandria kids. She hesitated. This is good sign. Then, when she turned to face Michonne, she did not charge Michonne but ran away. Summing up, she (perhaps due to her young age or too short a period spent with Jocelyn) was not too brainwashed. And it is just too much for a little girl to survive alone. But, sad to speak, if she had become a full blown psycho, perhaps she might have a chance though.
    My 2 cents analysis.

5. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Idk, I just don't feel like it matters or would impact anything with her being a whisperer. It wouldn't be as jarring as another character coming back like Morales or something that we knew for a couple sodes. I could see like a small scene maybe, but making it into a big scene wouldn't be that shocking. I actually wouldn't be shocked if she was just in the fair and Michonne reunites with her.

Perhaps if they were to do the whisperer thing with her, she could disguise herself as a "new citizen" to one of the communities and she sneaks into the fair and helps steal one of our heroes for the pike? That might actually be interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll see her again. It's been 5 1/2 years since the Jocelyn incident. The only way I can see her coming back, at least in the near future, is as a Whisperer. But I don't see that as relevant to the storyline.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Maybe her escape ended up being the catalyst for Michonne and the other communities not speaking?

8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Hmm. I thought Lydia was easily hoodwinked because it was her mom always lying to her about there being no communities. But if the other Whisperers genuinely don't know a more normal life CAN be recreated, I can see mutiny in the group. It would be a relief not to have to be in a cult where babies are ditched, etc. Maybe they will implode from within simultaneously with war from the outside.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think Winnie is forever unknown, probably became Walker food on her own. Though it would be a nice twist to see her as a Whisperer but it’s unlikely.

TWD is infamous for forgetting about characters, but it doesn’t seem to apply to Winnie, especially when she appeared 5+ years ago.

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think she went the way of Luke and the other kids from the prison. They just disappeared, without a trace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Sully

Sully Active Member

Was it really without a trace? I thought that one if of split apart groups from Season 5 found the kid's shoe and it was very clearly indicated the walkers got them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It wasn’t his shoe, but was to remind Beth of the lost children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

She's going to show up in the middle of season 12, explaining that she never made it to Birmingham. She will then immediately be shot in the head by Daryl.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think it would be much better drama if, instead of becoming a whisperer, Winnie was somehow taken in by someone and got deprogrammed to become a nice girl. And she runs into Michonne and Judith one day and Michonne, once again, is now confronted with trusting this 'stranger' for reconciliation or not.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Exactly! And not only that, it would be an even bigger relief not to have to wear those stinky walker masks anymore! I don't care how much they "treated" them, they must still be stinky and sweaty and yuck yuck yuck. I mean even brand new Halloween masks are very uncomfortable to wear for even a short time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Sorry, I have watched this episode 3 times now, and while I have grown to really like it......the one thing I still take issue with is................................Michonne and Daryl's Xes......which have been teased for months.........were given.......by.............KIDS. LMAO

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I watched TTD last night, and although I was half-asleep (built-in excuse in case I'm mistaken), didn't Denise Huth say that (and I don't know that this is such a spoiler, but for those who maybe didn't see and would rather not hear....)

19. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I don’t think she said that, I think she was teasing in typical fashion. I’d be hella surprised if we did though.

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think she said something like "well, she ran away...she's out there somewhere, so....."

But if I remember right she almost seemed like she hadn't considered the idea of seeing her again, which means we probably won't anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 1