Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wish list for the Season Finale

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by BlackBird, Apr 23, 2020.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Dear Santa...

Please don’t wait till Christmas to deliver the Season Finale. the world has gone to shit and folks need distractions from the real world virus and happy conclusions to some bad, bad situations on TWD. Even if such things are a rare commodity on this show. But these are hard times. So... a few wishes:

May we please have Beta spectacularly disposed of, by a Daryl/Negan collaboration.

May no harm come to beloved old characters, or at least not in mass. Be gentle with the death toll, please.

May the earth open under the Whisperers and their Guardians already and let them be gone forever. Without Alpha, we are so over them.

May Daryl and Dog find Connie alive, and let these two lovebirds kiss already.

May Judith find the courage to mention the Brave Man to Daryl.

Or even better... may Michonne make one final call to Daryl to let him know about Rick and just double check whether Daryl is fully on board with becoming prime carer for Michonne’s two young children for possibly the rest of his life?

I don’t think my requests are particularly greedy or unreasonable. I’ve even tried to tone them down.

So Santa. How about it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. BlackBird

Anyone else would like to add their wish list?

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Well if we are wishing!!!

I hope/wish Connie is alive and well and will remain alive and well in the TWD universe

I wish that Andy Lincoln will have grown bored with life in the English countryside and that he has called Angela Kang begging for her to find a way to write him back in to the show for season 11 (this of course hinges on his realization that not many will actually go to a theater to see the movies)

I wish for Aaron to play a larger role in season 11 (which also means he makes it out of the season 10 finale alive and well)

Alive and well is beginning to look like a theme to my wish list

Speaking of....

Dog. Alive and well and a solid companion for season 11

• Like Like x 2
  4. BlackBird

I’d add my name to the above wish list as well! I’d even settle for a S12 return for Andy.

This film fiasco is becoming more and more of a silly idea, and it wasn’t great to begin with. Give Rick two long bottle episodes in the course of the final two seasons, then bring him home in the series finale. If they could pull that off, TWD would become an amazing complete story.

#4 BlackBird, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

So many great wishes. Mine would be Zeke. I don't believe there should be a fairytale solution for him. Maybe an apt and beautiful end. Don't take me wrong; I love the guy and don't want him to leave the story. However, a Shakespearean end for him would be fitting.

• Like Like x 1