Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wolves don't shoot

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by AtlantaOverrun, Oct 20, 2015.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

Anyone note any corrolation with the age/sex/ethnic mix of the the Wolves and those they kill or try and take prisoner?

I know i'm going back a few seasons but we had the hispanic gang way back and if the ZA was ever a real event rather than fiction can imagine "groups" sticking together(that trusted other pre ZA ie street gangs, bikers, gun clubs,)

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I can see you're from the UK in your sig. If the show were to change the ethnicity of the Wolves, and make it 20+ animalistic-looking young black men and women that attacked a town of well dressed clean and civilized white people there'd probably be a riot. In the U.S. today, villains are white, with a 4:1 male:female ratio. Hmmm.... got to edit this. The Wolf that Morgan took down was black, so perhaps if you rubbed the dirt off them they'd be more racially diverse than one might imagine.

#22 Morgotha, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  3. gavuk

gavuk Member

Perhaps i didn't raise the question very well.

The only four wolves that stick in my head were the ginger one that murdered the smoking Alexandrian whilst Carol cooked supper, the female wolf stabbed by the blonde woman (who's name has eluded me), the one with the syckle that had the fist fight in the house with Morgan and the big bearded guy with the axe stabbed by Carol. They were all white. Were they taking black prisoners? Were any of the wolfs black?

Probably nothing to do with anything important and i'm overthinking it.

4. JMac

JMac Member

I think they must of just ran out of ammo. If you remember last season when Rick and co get to Noah's community... That place was obliterated. It had huge holes blown into the walls and such. From that scene I would of thought that not only did they have weapons but some pretty hard core ones. I also think if I remember right reading on this forum about the weapons they may have used. Do you guys remember the hole in the rock wall- that didn't come from a truck running thru it. Also some of the houses were burnt out. I mean- I guess it's rational that they did all this by hand, but not really. I think they must of just ran out or not wanted to drag a cannon with em on their runs...

5. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

On TTD, they suggested that the Wolves were a cult. As such, they may be a weird group of religious millenialists and apocalypticists that sees the ZA as 'end times' and precursor to the Rapture. Millerites, 7th Day Adventists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, and various smaller sects openly espouse so. The disuse of guns and dismemberment may be their dogma they kill from getting into 'heaven' .

6. batongal

batongal Active Member

The guy that was about to kill Gabriel was black. Killed by white female, Carol. lol

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Update, they use guns though. As we have seen in Rick's shoot out scene.