Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wolves were just the first wave...

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Berry, Nov 17, 2015.

1. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I don't see how a group of people (i.e. Wolves) would be able to stage an attack right now. How do they get through the 20-walker deep herd surrounding the place (and even if they could, why would they want to trap themselves in also)? Seems like dealing with this herd is going to take at least 2 of not more episodes to resolve. So the writers throw in another Wolf attack, 9 or 10 episodes after the last one? After already introducing a much worse, and much more anticipated enemy? I don't see it.

And with all the lookouts now, and everyone on their guard, I think another Wolf attack would look like this --

Rick: Ah, jeez, more of these idiots?
    Sasha: No worries, I got this.
    [pop-pop-pop-pop.......pop.....pop-pop.....pop-pop-pop]
    Sasha: Okay, they're all dead.
    Rick: Roger.

I'm not even sure why fans even want another Wolf attack. I mean, we saw that they're pretty much bad at everything. They only successfully killed a bunch people we didn't even know the names of mostly. A dude with a broomstick took on 5 of them at once and drove them away for chrissakes. I don't need to see another pile of wolf corpses. Let's move on to more interesting things.

2. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

The wolves were weak and sucked. Too bad they didn't amount to more.

3. Berry

Berry Member

Gosh, I must not be very clear with my ideas when posting.

The Wolves are probably all dead (except Alpha of course). It wouldn't be another wave of Wolves, it would be the more important people.. the ones with brains, who aren't as expendable.

Send the idiots in to cause panic and casualties, follow that up with a more carefully planned attack...

As for the walkers.. a well-placed vehicle blowing a horn would be enough to move them away from the wall.. no problem.

Of course, the panicked people we see could very well be due to Alpha Wolf having gotten out and letting Walkers into the town (or some other nefarious plan).

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think I see what you meant now.

If the 'help' is from Rick, then it must not be because of an attack by the next group, but because of an danger posed by the surrounding walkers. It could be like, on that morning(7am), Rick does a perimeter check and notices the blood sweeping thru holes and he gets a little alerted. He and Michonne go to have a nice little chat with Morgan(8:30am). Then, later on the same morning(10am), the tower collapses on a portion of the wall and is about to breach the wall. So, Rick uses the radio for 'help'.
    This is a big IF, if it is Rick's 'help'.

5. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

The Wolves story arc is over. I dont believe the Wolves are affiliated with another group, especially the forthcoming group. Their tatics doesnt fit the Saviors m.o. The only thing left is with this story arc is for the Wolf Morgan has imprisoned to escape. I think he will escape and open the gates allowing the walkers into ASZ. The walkers wont knock the wall down.