Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Woodbury Party

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by GreekSalads, Nov 12, 2012.

1. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I just find this episode somewhat depressing when we see everyone in Woodbury having a good time while Michonne is trying to get in the Governor's office and cause trouble and also Rick having a mental breakdown in the prison. It kinda feels sad that Michonne would leave and Andrea is left behind in Woodbury.

And drinking and beverages seem to be soon a lot in many Woodbury scenes. Just makes me wonder if there is something else to it.

2. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Andrea's making me want to cry... Even with every little hint thrown at her that Woodbury is not what it seems, she's just like "nope! I want a piece of that hot Governor's ass..."

And it was really sad that Michonne was like "look, Andrea, this place is ****ed... They have secrets, won't let us leave..."

But then Merle's like "yeah, you can leave."

And then Andrea's like "see, Michonne... It's fine..."

It's just like Michonne is in a nightmare where she's the only one who sees that something's wrong, and no matter what she says, no one will believe her, not even her best friend.

SON OF A BITCH, ANDREA! STOP IT! DON'T TAP THAT!!

3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Michonne's going to be hunted down, too.

4. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

They always have guards on the wall. I guess some people just had to miss out on the party to shoot all the walkers the noise attracted. (if Michonne didn't kill them all as she was leaving and they were coming.)

5. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Please let nothing happen to that dog. :(
    Anyway, Andrea isnt too bright. She didn't like the fight, she let her friend stroll off and so on.
    Does she not see that something is clearly off about this place?

6. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

What dog!?!? There's a dog!?!?!?!?!?!

7. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I'd be paranoid as **** too... No amount of guards on the walls would make me willing to make all that noise. But I think The Governor's a little full of himself and wants everyone to think he can do whatever he wants. (even though his guards are the ones doing all the work.)

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Michonne's trouble is that she doesn't communicate worth a damn. She wants Andrea just to TRUST her that the place is bad. Andrea would probably think differently if Michonne told her the governor was keeping his dead daughter as a pet, and told her about the Jack Torrance journal the governor was keeping.

9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think it was the opening Woodbury scene where it showed a kid playing fetch with a dog on the lawn.

10. Breems

Breems Member

Lori lives on through Andrea.

11. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Yeah, most of the community was at the arena and there was loud music which can echo when most of the world is very quiet.

12. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

So about Woodbury in general, OK even if it is the worst possible, some crazy Nazi, Big Brother, village- How many people would just stay anyway? Like what is worse, being controlled or being out there with the Zombies? For me, part of it comes down to safety. Like you might be able to put up with rules, even extreme rules, for gaurenteed safety. But, it doesn't really seem that safe, now does it.

13. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

If this is true... wow... just... wow...

14. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I missed the dog part. Everyone in town, enjoying the fight with the Walkers. They're brain washed by the governor and his men.