Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Word on the Street

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Dnae, Nov 20, 2018.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what to expect but maybe a death??? Idk! Jesus Daryl Eugene and Aaron seem to be on the chopping block? Eek. And I guess we’ll meet Alpha or something. Unless they make us wait :(((((

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Brandon Davis is basically saying the same thing.

3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I don't read the comics but I've picked up enough clues about these Whisperers that I'm getting genuinely frightened. They have a different feel than all the other villains we've seen to date. I'm really creeped out and I'm not sure I like it but I can't look away.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

For several seasons I have been hoping they would just bypass this story line. I had misgivings as to how it would translate from page to screen. And I held fast to this concern up until this season began. And then Ms. Kang went and proved herself more than capable to be the showrunner who would have a vision that could alleviate my concerns. And with these previews (I have only watched 2) I am already terrified to watch the MSF but like you said....I can't look away. I have to watch.

Not to mention snagging Samantha Morton as Alpha?!! That was either a moment of casting genius or amazing good luck. Honestly, it is probably this bit of casting that has been the main reason why I am not only open to watching this arc play out BUT excited (and scared) for it.

I know nothing about the actor playing Beta but a great number of people are excited about him so that is also a positive indicator.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I stopped reading right before the whisperers so I am blissfully going in blind. (except for what I have read sparingly on here)

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yep I stopped reading after the war, so like you I am pretty much going in blind except for the bits and pieces picked up on the forum over the last number of years*. I am clueless about the details, the who/s, the what's and the why/s.

*Good lord I have been a forum member since 2013!!! My forum relationship has lasted longer than any post divorce relationships I have had LMAO!!!!

7. PepperAnn

Yeah I’m shocked at my time here too. Lmao

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh look....I joined almost a year to the day after you. But I did not start posting until around March of 2014. I spent a few months lurking about LOL

9. PepperAnn

That explains why I didn't meet you before my little forum hiatus. LOL

I quit posting around the beginning of 2014 for about a year or so....due to life things.

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And we owe our friendship to the TRex meme off LMAO. Was that 2015 or 2016? I think more like 2016.

11. PepperAnn

That was SO MUCH FUN. LMAO

It was the summer before season 7 premiere.....

12. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

Being a reader of the comics is sooo hard holding in the spoilers of things I suspect is coming. They usually follow through on the larger plot points from the comics and vary greatly on the execution of them so, some shit is coming up. That's all I'll say.

13. Tripp Knightly

Tripp Knightly New Member

The dubyas need something more to themselves to be really creepy. Anybody remember The Family cult in The Omega Man? They had a philosophy that sounds familiar - a rejection of prior civilization. I thought they were creepy, but I was only a kid then, so maybe they're just campy now.

• Funny Funny x 1