Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

worst most pointless episode yet

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by miltk, Mar 5, 2017.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Aw....come on. If the Saviors are driving golf balls out in the open, talking, listening to the radio etc. why couldn't Richonne take some time together in a secure building and have a little fun? They weren't that loud and who was going to see the candles? I didn't notice any windows. If they were careless at all it was in walking on that damn roof to begin with but they were lucky the facility had been locked up. When you've been doing this type of thing for as long as they have, you take some calculated risks.

#21 purriwinkle, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. TROR

TROR Member

Never cared for Richonne tbh but it's episodes like this that will make Michonne's death have a real impact that Glenn's didn't.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

This is hardly the worst and most pointless but it is certainly terrible and mostly unbelievable unless the whole Junkyard clan makes sense to you somehow?

Why would anyone accept that these people are fit to deliver your newfound guns to?

Also are we supposed to wonder about Tara and her breaking her pinky swear to the Lesbos about their place too or is my dog right about here spilling the beans?
    This is being spoon fed as though we are too stupid to see it coming and of course I think all sworn promises are void once they try to kill you anyway as they did?

This show is getting more stupid by the episode and instead of back story and substance they are giving cheesy effects and without earning it asking us to accept things?

Nothing really too new.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Please explain the because of why the episode is pointless because there is far worse episodes than this. This episode was better than "Still". Sounds to me you don't like much of anything from what I've seen you post on here.

5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I certainly didn't love it, bottle episodes are not my favorite. I'm going to miss next week which looks to be great. I am taking my daughter to see Ariana Grande.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it was pointless. There was some plot advancement. I thought it was a decent episode.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Maybe we didn't watch the same episode because the point was clearly about them finding the guns they so desperately need.

• Like Like x 2
  8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you listened to season 2 of Undisclosed? It was the case of Joey Watkins.

I've stopped listening to as many podcasts now, just don't have the time to fit them all in!

9. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I agree with Quivy
    How else were they going to show how rick and co got the guns they couldn't just have them turn up at the junkyard with them.

Also it's important to show the depth of the relationship with michonne and Rick, I still think we might lose someone major soon
    And yes the bad cgi deer was unforgivable
    Did they blow the whole budget on shiva?

• Like Like x 1
  10. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I'm actually not familiar with Undisclosed, but I'll check it out. It's actually exciting to think that there might be two seasons of a podcast that I can catch up with. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Undisclosed is Susan Simpson's podcast. The first season was a follow up to serial's Adnan Syed podcast. Undisclosed is more of an evidence based view of Adnan's case. Susan uncovered that Don's alibi was false, and falsified with the help of his mother.

Season 2 was pretty good too.

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The deer appeared somewhat transparent. It had a ghost deer vibe going on!

13. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

A few seasons ago, when there was a lack of walkers and walker kills on the show, people bitched; when Rick was featured, people bitched....Rick is in a bottle episode and kills a bunch of walkers....people bitch. People love to bitch about this show.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Corydora

Corydora New Member

I turned to my son and said "I'm kind of getting bored with this episode." He disagreed. I'm not sure what I was missing but something was off for me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Lmao that deer. So bad.

16. Zombie_Penguin

It wasn't completely pointless, but it was freakin' boring.

• Like Like x 1
  17. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Oh, that's even better. I think I'll listen while I'm making dinner tonight.

18. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's not a statement that is without merit.

As far as the overall story goes, the needle didn't really move. They found guns for the junk yard, but it wasn't enough. So that aspect of the story hasn't really advanced.

The places were the story went forward are more stepping stone moments. Jadis saying it wasn't enough seems to be the thing that gets Tara to open up about Oceanside. Sasha and Rosita teaming up to do something very stupid. They DID get a few more guns and some food for themselves. But overall it was an episode to go deeper into the relationship between Michonne and Rick. These are two characters who have a deeper bond than they had in their previous lives. Michonne lost her Son and turned her boyfriend into a pet, yet she can't go forward without Rick. And Rick has someone who stands by his side no matter what, unlike the nagging Lori who argued with him at every turn.

• Like Like x 2
  19. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Too right about the deep bond thing, especially on Michonne's end. She scared the bejeezus outta me, when she thought Rick was being eaten, dropping her weapon, and zoning out like she'd rather be eaten too than go on without him. I was so happy Rick had that talk with her in the car on the way back about carrying on if either of them didn't make it but that's true love there.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

A Richonne sex-and-guns marathon... more like best episode ever.

OP is barking mad.