Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Would YOU give Michonne up??

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by slw2082, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Would you give Michonne to the Governor?

1. Yes

4.9%
  2. No

95.1%
  1. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

If you were Rick, or the leader of the group, Would you give Michonne up to the Governor?

I decided before the Governor got back to Woodbury and revealed what he planned to do that I would not give up Michonne if I were Rick. I would think he is just going to kill them all anyway and she is too valueable.

#1 slw2082, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  2. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

no. its quite a stupid move. its so obvious that the governor's leading them into a trap i think an ostrich could figure it out..

3. Sgt. Ford

Sgt. Ford Member

No, as you know he cannot be trusted.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

No way..

Give up the chick with the sword and knows how to use it? pfft as if lol

She's one of their best assets..

5. AppleWedge

AppleWedge New Member

I don't want Rick to give Michonne up, but if I were Rick, I probably would end up giving her away if I thought it would save what was left of my family.

6. David A. Gridley

David A. Gridley New Member

If I were Rick, I would have shot the Governor there in the meeting.

Anyone with any sense could see the Governor is not to be trusted.

7. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

Absolutley not..1. loyalty. and she earned her spot as hershal put it
    and they are going to need her skills when the gov comes to wipe everyone out anyway

8. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

[​IMG]

9. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Nah, I'm with wise old Hershel's argument on behalf of Rick... one Michonne has saved [and can save] the lives of many people. Ends don't always justify the means in every dilemma. The fact that TG self-contradicts during their negotiation adds to the risks involved in dealing with a dubious, dishonorable man.

10. RoadWarrior

RoadWarrior Member

Cut her head off and send it to the governor as an offering of peace. Make him think "Now these are my kinds of people" and peace will come.

11. John Smith

John Smith Member

No. Aside from having a conscience, that's basically saying, "Don't worry guys, I'll give all of you up eventually too if I think it might benefit me."

12. RoadWarrior

RoadWarrior Member

Why commit the whole group to die for someone you just met? Doesn't make any sense. Giving her up is the only logical thing to do.

Rick was planning to get rid of her before that anyway.

13. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I would never trust the governor, and Michonne could be a valuable member of the group, not to mention she saved people of the group and she is a great survivor... it would be a waste, so NO

14. Twix Twizzler

Twix Twizzler New Member

Considering I don't know the plans the Governor has for the camp afterwards? I would. Michonne has saved lives but so have other core parts of the pack like Herschel and Maggie. Would you rather lose all of them for a woman you have hardly gotten to know? It may be a waste and you would regret it later but as a leader you need to evaluate the risk. The Governor is only going to be more angry if you don't cooperate. If it meant preventing another death or at least lowering the chances of a war? I would do what the man said.

15. lurkers&roamers

I wouldn't do it. There's no way I would trust the Governor to keep his end of the bargain. It seems clear to me, even before the Governor revealed it at the end, that he has no intentions of just letting them live after being given Michonne. Plus, like Hershel said, she is responsible for saving the lives of Glenn and Maggie, and Carl also mentioned last week that he thinks Michonne is one of them. Also, like someone else said, if Rick goes through with this, he is basically telling the group that he sees them as nothing more than pawns, and that he will give anyone up if it benefits him. Basically, he is no better than the Governor if he does this.

16. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Thank you.

QED.

17. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

No way. It's obviously the Governor is not telling the truth and Michonne earned her spot in the group.

18. TWDfan4life

TWDfan4life Member

That was before Rick, Carl and Michonne went on that run and afterwards was accepted into the group. She also was responsible for saving Glenn and Maggie (and Herschel).

Besides, would you even trust the Governor to keep his word? He even said he's planning to kill all of them anyway.

Easiest answer ever, no, I wouldn't give up Michonne (even if she wasn't fully accepted into the group yet).

19. RoadWarrior

RoadWarrior Member

So you would put everyone at risk to save one person? The odds are in the governors favor in this battle. Rick is outnumbered and outgunned. You would seriously kill off all of your people just for Michonne?

20. TWDfan4life

TWDfan4life Member

For starters, I wouldn't trust the Governor at all. He even just said during the end of episode that's he gonna kill them all once (if) they surrender Michonne over. Rick knows he's insane.

How is Rick's group outgunned? Sure, Woodbury has more people, but most have ZERO combat experience (majority of Rick's group does). Also, Rick's group has a lot more ammo and guns now with the stash they got from Morgan. Odds are in Rick's favor imo.

Michonne also proved her loyalty to the group.

Factoring in all that, I wouldn't give up Michonne.