Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Would you have shot your wife

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Days Gone Bye' started by Jakobi, Dec 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. kkim81

kkim81 New Member

My husband has had a ZA plan for as long as I have known him. I would haave to shoot hime cause he as ask me to.

2. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTvtXFCO8
    I agree...especially if Jenny McCarthy happens to stumble upon your group. Might leave me a little short on ammo..but I would go thru at least a full box of shells on a GF and/or wife (just to be on the safe side)...hey it's a ZA , sacrifices have to be made!!

#22 STRINGS, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  3. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

i dont have a wife.....but if i did i would have to say it depends....

if my wife turned and was one of the 1st zombies, and i didnt hear about the outbreak yet. i wouldnt kill her.....if she turned weeks later after the outbreak then i would kill her for sure

4. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

If my girlfriend, wife, whatever... was ever bitten, I'd lay her to rest. It's the HUMANE thing to do. The life of a walker is nothing but hell... and if I ever became a walker I'd be begging to be put down -- yes, yes I know.. they don't have feelings. lol.

5. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

IN the real world, as in if Zombies ever happened? Not until I knew for a fact (which we wouldn't know, because RL and hollywood differ) that being bitten by a zombie can not be treated like any other kind of bite, and that in fact, people turn because of it.

If I was in TWD world, where the bite actually kills people and then they turn, I wouldn't see how there could be any other way, unless I managed to hack the limb off and cauterize just in time.

6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I don't know. lol For all we know, it might actually be fun. Can't be em? Join em! :p

7. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

If my husband got bit... I can't help it... I'd make sure he was infected first... But hey, we've been married for twenty three some odd years. He expects a small degree of torture.. or perhaps a large one. Anyway, I am kind of optomisitic and I would be thinking he would be that one in a million who would be immune. Which means I'd lock him in the garage and see what happened first. However, I have been informed that if I get bit, I'm shot. Which means I am running into the woods behind my house if I get bit. Its that damned optimism. I might be immune!

8. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

If I got bit, depending on where (if it was my arm, hand, leg, whatever) I'd definitely cauterize the limb as soon as I had the chance, and hope it would work.

9. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

^ Hopefully that would do the trick.

Like I said, I would hold off on shooting a loved one, until I knew for damn sure that things happened exactly like Hollywood depicts it. Imagine how horrible one would feel if they jumped the gun on this, murdered their loved one, only to find out that unlike Hollywood movies/shows a zombie bite is just as treatable as any other nasty bite that might occur now.

I guess you could say if in the real world zombies occured, I would not allow Hollywood to be my gospel book of facts, I'd have to observe and see. With that said, who's to say real time zombies would even take an interest in biting people? For all we know they'd amount to being nothing more than pains in the asses that stand around in the middle of the roads when we are in a hurry to get to work. lol

#29 Zambi, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  10. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

With all honesty I would wait and see how things play out. I wouldn't want to do something I deeply regret and later finding out I was wrong and mistaken.I would have to have all the correct information and facts about zombie bites. Then go from there. If it came to that.. It would have to be my husband's choice. I would give him that. If it was me same scenario.

11. Maggie

Maggie Member

I'd let him turn first. Then it's not my hubber but zombait. No problem shooting the animated corpse that no longer houses whatever made my hubber what he is.

But to shoot him BEFORE? While he was still him? Nah..,..

12. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

It would be a mutual agreement between my man and I. First if we were lucky and able to find a doctor or someone with some knowledge and factual proof about being bitten by zombie/ walker. Go from there and take the next steps. We would give each other the option and if we were still able to make the decision go with want we deiced to do.

13. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

face it the zombie apocalypse would be real popular with a lot of divorced folks. LOL

14. Howard33

Howard33 Member

We talking pre or post zombie, cause she's a man-eater either way?

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Current partner & children, maybe not. Ex partner then yes definately lol ..

16. Chreees

Chreees Member

Yes, I would shoot my wife in the event she is about to turn or has turned.

17. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

It would be really hard to do it, I don't know... Even if you kill that person you would live with that for the rest of your life.

Tough choice.

18. MorganJones

MorganJones Member

That would be the hardest decision of my life. Putting down someone you love and known for many many years. Having so much memories rushing through your head while your finger is on the trigger to kill the person you've shared those memories with. Im a man that`s in love so i can say alot to this. I honestly wouldn't be able to put down my wife. Im too weak to do something like that. I`d probably be in Morgan`s shoes if this was all happening right now.

19. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I'd be able to if they had turned but not if they had been bit and were about to turn

20. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Do I want someone to shoot me in the head if I ever turned into a walker? Absolutely.

Would I do it for my loved one and spare him/her the pain and indignity? Yes.

Do unto others, golden rule.