Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wouldn’t they have been safer at the top of the water tower?

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Singtress, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

It was nightly stupid to get down. I doubt a herd could have taken it out.
    They would have been safest just waiting it out up there.

And, poor Eugene... won’t he ever have good hair?

And...because I haven’t said it enough.... don’t tell me you don’t think Negan is adorable. Cause he totally is.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I love the way he says “no” when he’s sulking. Lol

3. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

They could have been trapped. I think they were trying to get away and not lose the horses.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

They had plenty of time lol. Rosita easily could have climbed up quietly and they would have been out of view and hidden.

Sometimes characters have to do the stupid thing to make the plot work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I'm not sure climbing the tower would be the right move. You'd just be trapped with a horde of zombies below.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I thought I already posted this in here, but maybe it was another thread. When the herd was at a distance, and they still had their horses, i think it was the best move for Eugene to get down and get the hell out of there. Once he committed to that he had to stick to it because it was a LONG climb down. Things changed when the horses ran and he hurt himself...it made them slower.

Plus who knows how long they could have been trapped up there.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Since Rosita was already on the ground with their supplies and horses, it made more sense for him to climb down so they could get out of there. It would have been smarter for Rosita to get everything ready to get out and had Eugene not knocked over the ladder, they would have escaped with no problem.

Having Rosita climb up the ladder would have doomed the horses. I guess the smartest option would have been for Rosita to leave and Eugene hang out on the tower for a while and wait for the horde to pass so she could come back for him.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Well, since they're not real walkers as proved when Eugene and Rosita lay on the bank covered with mud, I don't think staying at the top of the tower would have been the wisest move. I don't consider this a spoiler as anyone who watched the show knows what I'm talking about.

9. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Eugene could have stayed on the tower while Rosita drew them away. We now know that might not have worked but it seems odd that they were surprised to see walkers.... in a world full of walkers. Didn’t even consider it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well when they were on their way to the tower they saw tracks that indicated a herd of them had gone east (or was it west...?) in the opposite direction where they were going. Later when they saw the herd, Eugene said it must have done a 180.

11. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

We're talking 6 years later. Walkers from back in the day would either be killed or mush by now. People are more savvy to the virus and what happens when a person dies so most likely 'put them down' before they turn. There would be a lot less people in the world to become walkers at this point. Herds are probably few and far between so it likely was still a shock to actually see one.. even though it was addressed previously by Eugene.

12. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Bears are pretty rare to see in the wild. You still need to think whether or not you might run into one. Rare or not, still need to expect that herds are out there.
    Especially given that they just saw tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

Well, how long is it supposed to take for a herd to travel through? Seems like it would take 1/2 hr tops.