Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Writer; Director; Synopsis

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - Here to Help' started by Dnae, May 23, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Episode 1 Title: Here to Help
    Led by Morgan and Alicia, the group lands in unchartered territory in search of survivors to help - but all is not as it seems in this foreboding new land. (NOTE this is the synopsis found on IMDB and also an article from Bleeding Cool News, link below.)

Mild spoilers contained in the article. They have synopsis for the first 8 episodes but who knows if what they have is the real deal. Grains of salts my friends, grains of salt.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/0...-not-going-to-be-easy-morgan-spoiler-preview/

Director:
    Michael Satrazemis
    A few of his past directing credits include
    Episode 908/Evolution (TWD) - ya know the one where Jesus dies. Yeah, that one :mad:
    Episode 912/Guardians (TWD) - ya know the one where Alpha slices and dices a head. Yeah, that one :eek:
    Episode 410/Close Your Eyes (FTWD) - cannot remember what it was about
    Episode 416/I Lose Myself (FTWD) - all I remember is that the worst TV villain was in this episode

Writers:
    Chambliss and Goldberg - ya know the two dudes responsible for season 4 :mad:
    Ashley Cardiff - though she is actually credited as executive story editor. I have no clue what that job encompasses

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Hopefully the synopsis for Episode 8 is incorrect, because that would be the trucker woman is still alive.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am so happy someone else dislikes that character as much as I dislike the character.

Nor am I a fan of the "actress"
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I really didn't like her at first , but she grew on me a bit.
    Will have to see what they do with her this year.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

CANNOT STAND HER. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1