Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wrong Side live thread

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now' started by Sharpie61, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It's like Gimple has latched on to this narrative gimmick and just can't let go. You're right—it's confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I'd kill that little bitch.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

What was the deal with the stadium scene at the end? It appeared as if Al drove her vehicle through the gate. After the dust cleared they had all the burned walkers in there, but it didn't seem to make sense that they'd be sealed in there.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Jesus, the Vultures are the worst ****ing gang ever on the Walking Dead. Even the latino gang we never even saw fire a bullet in season 1 was more spooky.

Daryl alone could take out these wimps. "Oh no three people who cannot hit for shit just got us 15 guys cornered! BUHUHUHUH!".

I imagine what Ricks full team would do with them...I imagine what Negan and the Saviours in their prime would do....

EDIT: I love vengeance but the main gang seems it to crazy on it, even wanting to shoot up Morgan and get John Dorie killed! :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Unless they all got in and survivors of the attack were able to seal them in the Stadium before a finally escape.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think this gang really did deserve dying brutally, I do not think there been anyone as little and evil as this gang, even idiot Mel just goes right back to them even after hording up the dead.

They are up there with Gareths cannibals and The Crazy Wolves. And Gareths cannibals was driven to it. Truely despicable human gutter.

EDIT: Whats also bullshit, they cannot fit over a thousands up to even several thousands of the dead in those ****ing trucks!

SO much bullshit in this episode, like walkers just walking forward and not after the idiots manually opening the trucks!

#46 Marc, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah. If they got in where the wooden fence is burned down, at least some of them would have wandered back out. The fire would have drawn them back there.

Also, since the Vultures knew there were supplies inside, wouldn't they would have come back a few days later to lure the dead back into the trucks so they could raid the stadium? Or at least burn down all of the wooden fence down so the dead would wander away from the supplies on their own.

I guess the menace of that many dead was a bigger consideration than the benefit of the supplies?

Once our group got in, I don't know why Al came to a dead stop instead of hollering, "WHICH WAY??" And why didn't she roll in through the burned out fencing instead of traumatizing the swat tank? I don't think residual smoldering would have gotten the tank.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah, they should have had ladders so they could be up on the roofs and rolled the doors open with ropes.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That would fit their craziness for looting anything not nailed stuck and wielded stuck. Like "Why do they have so many ladders" and later on "Oh shi...."

• Like Like x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Darn, I've been wishing for S4 to do well, but it got below 2 million even faster than I thought. 1.97 mil for 407.