Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion WTF IS WRONG WITH THE ENDING

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by NukeInbound, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Amazon XD

Amazon XD New Member

I wasn't so annoyed with the ending based on it from a narrative perspective. However, the fact that it was obviously shoe-horned in there to set up a sequel... I don't really enjoy that aspect. I felt that the whole narrative was pretty sound, and they should've just let it end. No need for a cliffhanger.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Yup, cliffhangers are the worst thing you can add, especially for a game. I understand if you have a TV show where you want to make people get anxious for the next season but in a freaking game, really? The ending got me really annoyed.

3. Amazon XD

Amazon XD New Member

The major problem with the cliffhanger is that Ghosts is not an established franchise. I honestly did have enough emotion invested in the characters to worry about them being kidnapped in the end. Once again, just a shameless way to set up a sequel.

4. Armando

Armando Member

They're setting up for a sequel, but I'd honestly rather they go for a different story in the same universe the next time around. It would be interesting to explore what they'd do with this scenario they made.

5. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Nah, I disagree. The story would have been too abrupt had Rorke died. I'm anticipating to get blown away in their sequel and I'm sure they'll make plenty of money for it. They always do. The question is, will they be able to keep their top spot in the FPS genre?

6. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

The ending was almost ridiculous. Call of duty loves to knock your player out several times and make your worst enemy godlike. But hey, let's hope for something beautiful to come from this. Maybe a game we actually play as the bad guy? Or finally, the bad guy wins!