Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Richonne Just Happened!

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by AnnieOakley, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think Jessie was basically Rick's delayed rebound. I think there were feelings there, but it was doomed from the start. She was the first woman he saw who wasn't as affected by the outside world. She was sweet, naive, but also had some inner strength. In a way she was similar to the wife & mother Lori was. He even kissed her while she was holding Judith. It was a semblance of a family. Then to add to that, he felt like she needed rescuing from her abusive husband. Sometimes it takes a rebound to figure out what you really want - Michonne ;) I did like Jessie though.

2. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

^ Accurate, after the previous events that Rick had been through. I liked seeing Rick have some semblance of happiness this past episode.

Going back to one of my favorite things in the series, which was his video interview with Deanna where he emotionally spells out what the deal is out there, his craving for trying to experience "normalcy" with Jessie was realistic.

But even more realistic, it would not have taken any red blooded male 3 seasons to jump on Michonne.

3. offrope

offrope Active Member

Way back in season 3, I had the impression that Michonne and Andrea had a lesbian thing going, and that was the reason Rick didn't jump on her on the way to Terminus. There were signs that she was interested in Rick, but also signs that she still had a thing for Andrea. Plus, Rick still felt tied to Lori. It took until now (in the show) for them both to be "available"

4. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I know, they have ways to get cleaned up and look nice now in ASZ, but they may want to look grungy when going out so if they run into anyone they don't get the impression that they have that nice of a home.

5. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I Got the impression, from the start of the episode, that they were just familiar. The way they slapped hands was more buddy-buddy.

then, at the end, it progressed into "lets talk about our day, as friends" to lovers. It seemed right to me.

I love them together.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Sure, that makes plenty of sense if they were going out on a run - as a contrast, look how clean Jesus looked, much too nice to be a sole survivor, especially with no backpack or gear, etc. it would raise people's suspicions. BUT, in this case Michonne wasn't going on a run, she was on guard duty on the town wall. I just can't see her not wanting to wear some clean clothes when she had the chance.

7. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

8. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I'm not usually a shipper, but I love those two together. It feels really natural. They had chemistry from the start and they mostly acted like a family anyhow, so yeah for finally made it official.
    (I know, I'm late, but due to real life issues, I was just able to catch up with TWD today)

9. Ianz

Ianz New Member

Honestly, Rick being with Michonne grosses me out, it ruined the show for me. No offense. Rick and Jessie were perfect for each other, they actually had chemistry and there was an instant connection as soon as they first met. Rick and Jessie just looked good together. Rick and Michonne being together seems forced, and is simply placating to the diversity "PC" interracial love crowd. I'm sure the Rick and Michonne people are happy currently with them being together, but those of us who wanted Rick to be with Jessie (she's the hottest chick on TWD btw) it's just a huge disappointment what happened. Season 6 was horrible anyway.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

So... Just you, then.

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Oh crawl back up the asshole from whence you came please.
    You're just here to stir the shit pot. [MENTION=50951]Apollonia[/MENTION] here we go girl. We've got our
    first hater and the premiere hasn't even aired yet.

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Why beat this dead horse. The broad is dead. Rick moved on.
    Haven't you found someone else, after they broke up with you?

13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum, oh grossed out, overdramatic, former TWD fan newbie. You have arrived early. And i see you have already been welcomed in the manner you so deserve and solicited. Time to choose the red pill or the blue pill.
    And your surprised?
    LMAO....this cracked me up!!!

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have said it before and I will say it again....love these snarky Sharpie moments!

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

With everyone being excited for tonight's new episode, this subject is old news. And for someone to start a new profile, just to rehash this, is very annoying.

16. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Premiere day. 3 total posts to their name. Bashing Richonne right out of the gate.

Yup, sounds about right.

@Neuropyramidal, we're already seeing the outer bands of Tropical Storm Newb arrive.

17. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

We TOLD Neuro not to put the welcome mat out this early. He didn't listen. Again.

All i can say that if Abe was a real character, and he met you,,,,THAT match would be one made in heaven because you both deliver those one liners quite effectively LMAO.

18. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Or purposely trollish.

Either answer makes my ass itch.

19. page

page Well-Known Member

Hottest chick on the show is Maggie although Jessie does this hot thing with her tongue that makes me explosively cum in two minutes so I'd choose her for Sex over Maggie but Maggie is still hotter. Jesus Christ, these newb shit disturbers.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Yep I blame him for this mess.