Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Yo, 'Sup?

Discussion in 'Survivor Intros' started by TheSameDullKnife, Jan 23, 2017.

1. TheSameDullKnife

TheSameDullKnife New Member

I'm pretty sure I made an account on this forum a long time ago, but I can't remember it for the life of me and couldn't find anything that looked like me when I was lurking recently, so I dunno, maybe I didn't. Some forums I'm pretty active on, others not so much. Don't be surprised if I'm one of those people who joins a forum and posts for a few days and totally vanishes. Or one of those people who just shows up once every few months. Or anything in between. I'm very sporadic, especially recently.

Now that that's out of the way, I respond to Andy or Carl. Or TheSameDullKnife. x)

Hmm. I'm not really sure what else to say about myself. I really like TWD and wanted to see if I could maybe fit into another community, so I'm here. If people wanna get to know me, I reckon they will.

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Hi Andy aka Carl aka TheSameDullKnife! Welcome to the forum! Stick around! We're a bunch of fun goobers around here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheSameDullKnife

TheSameDullKnife New Member

Alright, I'll try to stick around, haha. We'll see how that goes. I'm not particularly sociable though, so who knows. :p

• Like Like x 1