Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

You kill my brother and I remain your loyal pet?

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - Dead Weight' started by joshred4, Nov 25, 2013.

1. joshred4

joshred4 Member

So......what exactly is Mitch thinking?

Was he not close to his bro? Does he not care about him? He was told his brother was just murdered, and that murderer is sitting right in front of you, and you react with a few watery eyes? And then on top of that, you remain loyal to him even after you're out of the camper and out of the sights of TG's pistol?

I understand agreeing with him after being held at gunpoint...but why on earth is he sticking with TG? Why? It makes no sense, especially when you consider how Mitch is portrayed (a hard-nosed, scary dude, who seems like the type of guy that would mess you up pretty badly if you messed with his family).

I was utterly confused by this... But I guess Mitch just really didn't care all that much.

2. Jam_Van_Dam

Jam_Van_Dam Member

Yeah I really didn't get that! They built Mitch up during the whole episode as a fierce, outspoken, take no shit kind of guy who had his brother's back! I would have even preferred some far fetch story about how he died on a supply run rather than The Gov telling him the truth and Mitch having that reaction.

3. RonRevogeht

RonRevogeht Member

I think a lot of people are having trouble with this but we know Mitch recognized The Governor's ability to 'regulate' at the cabin. Mitch also tells The Governor and Martinez that his brother was 'too loyal' and 'didn't know when to bounce' and later Mitch and Pete had a heated exchange after the other camp was attacked. At the end of the day I think Mitch recognizes The Governor is a more competent leader and that he and the other members of the group will probably live a longer and more prosperous life with 'Brian' leading them.

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Mitch is just waiting for the right time to kill the Gov. He couldn't do anything with the gov holding a gun and Mitch just holding a cigarette.

5. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

Yes, that was stupid.