Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

You may have noticed some changes

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by HarleyQuinn, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator
    Staff Member

I do not typically discuss disciplinary actions. Because Jama and Biffster were actively involved in some threads here, I will mention some things that just went down. I won't be discussing this beyond this locked thread. If you send a private message to discuss the disciplinary action, I will politely remind you that we will not be discussing it.

Jama has stepped down as moderator and will not be participating in the forums from now on. His password and email have been changed to something random, and he will not be accessing his account.

Biffster ignored an admin request for which it was made clear that the consequence for doing so would be a banning. This ban is permanent.

If there is anyone reading who does regularly participate in the forums still and would like to help out with moderation, I would be greatly appreciative. Please feel free to shoot me a private conversation about that.

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I hope y'all get out and do something awesome for yourselves. Put some good energy out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.