Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Your Custom Classes / Perk Combinations

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by A.C, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Love the I.E.D, have the perk that gives me two as well.

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

More and more are popping up, which is pissing me off. A Blast Shield class on reserve is probably a good idea on some maps. Pair it up with ICU to recover quickly.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Yea too many players like that idea of a possible free kill. They are hard to notice in this game too, which doesn't help.

4. PSIII

Staff Member

Haven't used Sitrep yet though (just gotten it with Gambler). I wonder if it would be better since you can get points from SatComs and IMS systems.

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe Sit Rep would be a good option, just there is always that possibility where you won't even use it. Whereas Quickdraw, Focus, Ready Up etc.., are going to be always used and will always greatly benefit you.

6. gmaat3

gmaat3 Active Member

Any advice on what are some good killstreaks so far? I haven't bothered to unlock any besides the default ones since I have no clue what most do and don't want to waste the points on a crap streak...

7. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Attack helicopter is always a safe bet.

8. PSIII

Staff Member

The helicopter is a hit-or-miss. It's basically as aggressive as the MW2 one, so yeah, not that great. It drops bombs though.

On huge, open maps, best setup might be the dog, Trinity, and helicopter. On smaller ones, then replace the dog with the Gryphon (which is really good). More indoor environments are best gone in with setups that have SatComs, dogs, IMS, or Vultures. Depending on the map, you could chain the Trinity into the Vulture, but it's risky.

The killstreaks are rather weak, so don't expect much. Don't bother with anything above the Gryphon.

*Edit*

Actually, the sentry gun is decent on some maps.

• Like Like x 2
  9. R0LLING D0NUT

R0LLING D0NUT Active Member

CHAIN SAW w/ extended mags
    Steady Aim
    Agility
    Ready Up
    Whatever other perks make you feel all warm and fuzzy

I'd be lying if I said I did exceptionally well with this setup. I never do exceptionally well. What I can say is that it was EASILY the most fun I've had playing this game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Maniac can be good, you just can't be dumb.

11. M 0 N 6 Y

M 0 N 6 Y Member

Anyone try the Gambler Perk? Gives you a random perk every spawn...kinda cool!

12. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

Now that I've clocked up about 45 hours, I think I know what the "Go To" perks in this game are (or at least for me).

This my Go To class:

SC-2010
    Suppressor
    Extended Mags

Ready-Up
    Quickdraw
    Stalker
    Focus
    Amplify

I'd love to squeeze wire-tap in there; knowledge is power after all - and in a game where teams struggle to stack sat-coms for a conventional UAV, Wire-Tap allows you to take advantage of hostile and friendly sat-coms to get your own sweeps and make the best of a bad situation - sadly, I can't drop any of the perks that I have to accommodate Wire-Tap.

I don't have much variety in my classes as I struggle to drop the perks above; variant classes take different perks in place of Quickdraw, which is the only droppable perk TBH.

13. gmaat3

gmaat3 Active Member

Chain SAW is super fun. That, the bulldog and the AK-12 are the only 3 guns I've been using. It's definitely a novelty weapon but I really like it. Very unique and different from anything we've seen in past games. I'm running it with Rapid Fire but might slap on the extended mags as well

14. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

+1 for chainsaw! Beast

Out of interest, does steady aim on the chainsaw and ARX-160 (weapons with the laser-sight equipped by default) reduce the hip-fire spread even further?

15. gmaat3

gmaat3 Active Member

Not sure, I always use steady aim anyway out of principle for hip-fire only weapons, but I honestly don't know if it reduces it. Might wanna look into that to make sure I'm not wasting a perk choice...

Also, apparently you can't do Rapid Fire with Extended Mags :( just wasted 3 cod points I guess...

16. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

Yep mate - 3 rows of attachments.

You can only have one attachment from each row - this is for all weapons.

A sight
    A mod
    And an Under-barrel attachment.

Rapid fire and Ex. Mags are both considered mods - so 2 from the same row are incompatible.

17. R0LLING D0NUT

R0LLING D0NUT Active Member

Yeah, steady aim definitely tightens up the hip fire on the SAW. Not sure about the ARX-160 as I've never used it.

Not a total waste. Rapid fire and ext. mags are both good choices, you could switch it up sometimes. I'm not the most accurate shooter so the extra bullets are of more help to me, but if you can control it, this thing is a monster with rapid fire.

18. gmaat3

gmaat3 Active Member

Oh wow, that makes so much sense. I never realized that it worked like that. Thanks

19. Fragtastic

Fragtastic New Member

I've really been enjoying sticking them on ceilings in high-traffic areas. Kind of like the old C4 and shock charge combo from BO2 without needing to hear the shock charge go off.

20. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

Only 2 Classes:

USR - chrome barrel, thermal

Quickdraw, Dead Silence, Amplify, Ready Up, Ping, Gambler

All of these perks are helping me introduce myself to closer combat with a sniper.
    Amplify helps read myself with the flankers. Ping is a life saver for the same reasons especially if you are going for a killfeed.

Soon I am willing to make a class for wiretap and try it out more. May be useful for my lean kills coming up.

----------

M27-IAR - silencer

Stalker, Incog, Sitrep, Wiretap

I think it was early in the game and I was trying every single perk. Havent changed anything back since switching to sniper.
    I just wanted it gold because of the sexy iron sight.