Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Your Friends Will Be Waiting For You In The Fields To The North...

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by PepperAnn, Apr 12, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Alpha’s border speech to Daryl on the cliffs, makes you think she’s talking about Carol, Michonne and Yumiko. She’s talking about the pike heads. I just realized that. I might be a little slow. Lmao

2. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

The way I remember it, she mentioned the border and then told Daryl that he would see it when he asked what she was talking about. I do think she was referring to Carol and the rest when she mentioned the friends in the field. He met up with them there and then they found the border.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have thought about that. Maybe it was ambiguous for both sets of friends. LOL

4. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

I understand now why this film is considered a cult classic, why it's talked about and praised by so many, and why Quentin Tarantino said quote, "My favourite movie of all time." and "If there’s any movie that’s been made since I’ve been making movies that I wish I had made, it’s that one."

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

#4 scottoreilly, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020