Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Your H1Z1 Wishlist?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by The Professor, Apr 12, 2014.

1. laagamer

laagamer New Member

Just watched gameplay vid.

1. Gas needs to last longer. I don't want to make supply runs 5 times a day. That'll get old fast. Though I also don't want to find gas everywhere I go.

2. I agree with a poster farther up that there should be densely populated cities that only groups can tackle. It would make co-op play necessary.

3. Co-op play must be required. There needs to be a huge incentive in teaming up. Larger groups allow for protection of larger settlements. In this respect, a "clan" system could be implemented. If someone is inactive, you can remove them from your group and force them to then go fend for themselves. Players with a grudge could then find a new group and seek revenge on their old one. Raiding wars between survival groups?

4. Environment should be spaced out more. Settlements in the vid seemed strangely close together. I'd rather see large swathes of nothing and densely packed cities than little junk everywhere. Hopefully buildings will be open and not just scenery.

5. Encumbrance would be nice. We are going for realism.

#41 laagamer, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  2. ParaplegicGoat

ParaplegicGoat New Member

more zombies
    more crafting
    more survival

If i wanted to play call of duty, would i be here?

3. aj4240

aj4240 New Member

Just had an idea regarding population of servers. Some people might not like this idea but I thought that if you had some servers where if you die you cant play on that server again it would make for a really interesting game and really set H1Z1 apart from other zombie games. This would also make the game much more realistic and isn't that what we're going for? Don't get rid of respawn servers all together but put a few servers in where you only get one life. This would also force cooperative play onto the players.

4. Johanforsberg

Johanforsberg New Member

Keep it simple. Focus on the survival, and not so much about classes, guilds, pets, tons of waapons (yeah, like theres gigantic arsenals laying around during an apocalypse) and all those "advanced" aspects of MMORPG gaming. Again, keep it simple in that way.

It should be hard to find weapons and trustworthy players to team up with. Like it probably would during an apocalypse.

I would love if the weather would affect you. You should want to take cover from rain and keep warm during night (winter?)

If you finally would team up with a big group of people it would be nice if you could organise the whole thing (again, keep it simple). Go on supply runs, assign a group leader who chooses the specific tasks (building, supply runs, hunting etc)

5. Johanforsberg

Johanforsberg New Member

Its probably too much to hope for, but I would want a world where you could enter ever caravan (as in trailer) and every building with an unblocked door (in a post apocalyptic world, many doors would probably be blocket with debris for shelter). I find it tacky in games when the door is just a flat surface. They could at least throw some debris in front of it or nail som planks across it. Same goes for cars.

6. idk14

idk14 New Member

I watched alot of streams to this game, i like it, seriously, but two things i would like to tell to the dev's before they release it, so they know about this, one is that.. man, i hope you will make hardcore servers with only FIRST PERSON VIEW.. pleaseee, first person SERVERS are more realistic and third person view is seen as a cheat, and you know why, you can see after corners before you make yourself exposed.. first person servers is a MUST !!!!
    Second is.. that on the ground/battlefied/terrain, how you wanna call it, we need more hiding places, more bushes, the tree line isnt a tree line you cannot follow someone from treeline for esample, there we need more trees, more bushes, so we can hide in the nature, the field is too open, no grass, no bushes no trees near the roads.. you are too at open, this is the only thing i HATE about this game, you are too at open, hope they fix that, please read this and please thing seriously about this, this will improve the game from my opinions, and i am sure that i am not the only one who want only first person servers...

EDIT: one thing i really love is that the buildings are not empty with only one bed, or like the supermarket, i just love it, its more realistic, there are still chairs, tables and so on, that you would find in a supermarket, not only some water .. Big like for that

Edit2: for esample in this video stram the hills are empty, you can see clearly when a guy is approaching the city.. that is what i mean.. i hope dev's read this and improve this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Z1n23dvtE

EDIT3: AND MORE CLOTHING.. i want more clothes to find around the houses, to change my character, mayeb like in dayz, camo clothers or balaclavas and so on.. And like some OTHERS SAYD, we would like to be affected by weather.. its booring if not.. because then why the hell is the campfire ingame if not for warming you up?? take these constructive opinions from us dev's and make the best game ever

EDIT4: And btw, the animations are simply pathetic, yes i know, they are just for now and they will change the animations, but i hope they will change animations very fast, that running animation with the axe is ridiculous lol :D

EDIT5: MORE NATUREEE, More trees, more bushes, i keep watching streams and i keep seeing these empty hills near the roads, damn, make them full with grass, trees, bushes..

#46 idk14, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  7. Catnip H1Z1

Catnip H1Z1 New Member

One thing I would like is the ability to locate your friends easily, but I also realise the game might be better if we have to search for people too...

8. DrSlick

DrSlick New Member

this is not arma

9. DrSlick

DrSlick New Member

there will be hardcore servers from what i heard

10. wesley

wesley New Member

-Tools to allow cooperation. ie walkie talkies that are found in sets of three and allow secure medium range voice.
    -Decent melee weapons.
    -Ammo reloaders that convert ammo of one type into another type.
    -placeable timed noise and light decoys.
    -limited zone bases PvP via playable zombies with very limited control. [You can't run unless you have a 'prey' in sight, you can't pick up things or use them, time lowers control, feeding raises it. Control zero means just that; your zombie roams aimlessly. A zombie player can activate respawn if control is zero.

A few perks also affect control, attacks and Stealth of your zombie. These are acquired on contact. ] This has never been tried. I can think of a cool SF backstory for the perks.

11. wesley

wesley New Member

There should be more inventory options than dayz where your down to 4 starting slots and jump to a backpack with many. A craftable improvised belt bundle: plastic bag and tape = +4 slots. A little noisy.

I like the idea of a concealable stash.
    A few non portable common tools. A can opener, drill press, Medical dolly, electronics repair station.

12. wesley

wesley New Member

I thought of a few more items.
    -Zombie bait. drop it and the zombie has a chance of stopping to eat it breaking the pursuit. Made from raw meat and/or rotten food. Entropia had something like this that worked quite well.
    -Poisoned zombie bait. Baiting feral animals is normal. In a zombie outbreak this may be the tactic of choice. rat poison, chemicals (school lab or chemical factory) or nasty pharmaceuticals + meat or rotten foods. Zombie eats and takes a big health hit. One bait should not kill and there should be immune or 'able to smell it' zombies in hard zones.
    -Radio message quests. Not from the government. With large drone pickup of some items to complete the quest. The drone drops the quest reward on loading. "No you can't come to our base, we're not stupid. You're probably immune but you may be carrying the virus! "
    -Quad copter mail. Crafted (some SOE bought parts) Send the copter to your mate. The direction it comes from also tells your mate where you are. Cheap versions are short range, noisy and carry not much more than a match book. Bigger better versions have more range, stealth and cargo capacity. Using them to draw a zombie away from the horde should be fun. That requires a send and return keyset and some serious planning.

13. Sh4DoW

Sh4DoW New Member

No hackers...we can hope right?

14. Ory13

Ory13 Member

Map and compass pls - I hope both items are confirmed.

15. Viblo

Viblo New Member

compass - yes
    map - no

I prefer people using their brain to figure out where they are and how to get where they are going. Add multiple land marks in the game and along with convenient road signs should be enough to get places. If you do add a map make it interactive in that it's generic until you put your personal markings on it (town, danger, water, etc) and make it lootable upon death. I'd love to have a map on me that I had coded and marked incorrectly, for example I have home marked on the map but it leads to a massive zombie horde instead.

Don't dumb down the game. It's a survival game after all.

Lots and lots of craftables and challenging craftables.
    Extensive farming and gathering mechanics
    Customization is of major importance (player and environment alike), this is our world so make it feel important.
    Lots and lots of zombies in city areas (getting zombie densities correct I believe will be a major issue for the devs) get a math person to crunch the numbers for you and make it realistic
    Realistic zombies (bite you to infect, chase deer and eat the deer upon catching, etc)

I really just want this to be the most realistic zombie survival game ever and if you can't do that then what's the point right? Why are you designing it if you can't do that part of it? Don't settle for mediocre. You have a real chance to do something amazing here.

#55 Viblo, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  16. XenofOnslaught

XenofOnslaught New Member

more base build-ables would rock

17. jeverest

jeverest New Member

The ability to completely raze buildings with fire.

flaming crossbow bolts.

Throwable torches.

the ability to shoot from vehicles... and or throw torches.

Useable fire extinguishers to put out fires...

18. lucassemperfidelis

lucassemperfidelis New Member

Tree house because from there I can shoot zombies, wake up with the beautiful sunrise and environment anandeel like it's real because if I was in a zombie apocalypse I would stay I tree house , because even though it looks more survival stuff. And the tree house could be build by ourselves and also with it we could invite friends to stay or visit us but on the tree house we can shoot no one and etven steal. If this game have all this then it will be bangin.

19. Traziun

Traziun New Member

The ability to mine down into the earth, make a base and place mud on top of the hole to cover it.

Pet wolves/lions.

Farming - The ability to grow crops.

A level up system

A player kill, death, zombie kill, blocked mines, trees chopped tally in your characters profile.

Mortal Enemy - If someone kills you over and over they become hated by you.

Pc/PS4 Joint servers

Cooking in a pot over a fire

Ability to put fires out

Fishing!

Caves

Secret Locations such as Pyramids/ tombs with loot.

Good crafting system, If i crafted a bow then it says Created by Traziun

Ability to catch/tame wild horses and ride them.

#59 Traziun, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  20. snipersimon

snipersimon Member

A great game :p